Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Other Games
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #1
keystroke353
AF Newbie

Smile <Help> Need games to kill time during downtime at work

Hello!

So yeah, I have started working as a Taxi driver part-time but if you have ever worked as a Taxi driver you probably know that there's a hell-of-a-lot of waiting included from time to time.

So, I currently have an iPhone 5s and in need of games to play to kill the boredom that so often appears at work!

I'm mainly looking for games that will be released in the near future, and I prefer shooting/action/car games if that helps.

I've found two games that looks worth the wait so far:

1. Angels In The Sky - First Unreal Engine 4 iOS game and the graphics etc looks awesome. Here is a trailer:

2. Asphalt Overdrive - I've really liked the asphalt series so far and this one is supposed to be released at the end of this summer. Here is a trailer:

I know there are tons more, but as I just said - there are tons, i.e. too many too handle or go through so please give me your personal opinion on hidden gems or upcoming games! FPS/Action/Car games only please!
keystroke353 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Other Games