Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Renault > Renault 19
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 04:03 AM   #1
vanja
AF Newbie

renault 19 front wheel baring problems

I’m driving Renault 19 and have been having the problems with the front wheel bearing. I had to change two of them on the same front wheel in the space of not even 10 000km while the one on the opposite wheel is holding now for more than 30 000km. I was told that they should hold much longer. When I changed the first one there was no sound coming from the wheel( like it shouldn’t, it sounded ok) but in a matter of a day it sounded making the same noise as it did before I changed it but not as loud. I thought it might be just the winter tires making noise. Anyways, 6 000 km later the sound got worse and the bearing was dead. Then I changed and it was the same thing with the new one. I had it on for a day and the sound of a broken bearing appeared again.
Please help if you have any advice.
vanja is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Renault > Renault 19