Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 09:24 AM   #1
03hatchsvt
AF Newbie

1987 Monte Carlo SS Built Need sold ASAP

1987 Monte Carlo SS Need sold ASAP
I have forsale a 1987 Monte Carlo SS, the car is amazing and has alot of HP, the motor is a Fully Built 383 stroker, this motor is not a crate motor, this motor was built by a machine shop here in Louisville, The Motor is fully built, Motor Dynoed At 500Hp to the flywheel I do NOT have a dyno sheet but should be able to get one only for serious buyers Motor Was built by and Dynoed by Chris Ray owner of Elite Performance, no shortcuts were taken
HERE is a list of the parts used in and on the motor:
Erson cam,
PBM pistons,
6in Eagle rods,
10:1,
Fully Ported CNC machined Vortech Heads
PBM Rockers and springs
Adjustable Push Rods
QuickFuel SS series 680cfm Carb. built
Edelbrock Aluminum intake
Cloyes Hex-A-Just Timing gear set
PBM Crank
SCAT Flywheel
Aluminum Gaskets
Mallory Unilite Distributor
Mallory Pro Sidewinder Plug wires
PBM race Harmonic balancer
MSD stage 2 coil
MSD 6Al box with rev-limiter
Moroso Valve covers and matching Air breather
Hooker Headers
Full 3in Flowmaster 40series Mufflers
Spal Electric Fan
Serpentine Belt system off of a s10
Powermaster XS Torque series Starter
And many many other goodies
Motor has less than 700 miles on it. The car has brand new OEM maroon interior, with aftermarket Autometer Phantom II gauges. The car has 15in ralleys with Falken Indy500 tires on them with less than 800miles on them on. This Car has NO A/C or HEAT, due to it only being taken out for car shows but can easily be hooked up. I have put alot of money, and time into this car, and realllllly hate to see it go but i am in need of cash. The motor has been dynoed and the oil was just changed, the car also has a freshly rebuilt 700r4 tranny, and a fiberglass 2in cowl hood. The car is Silver, with maroon interior and will include a extra deck lid and a 12bolt posi rear end. I know im forgetting some stuff, so if you want to know anything about the car just let me know. i am taking a huge loss on this car. I can send more pictures upon request, i have way better pics i can send . car does have about a half dollar coin size rust hole easy fix. Please contact me to come look at the car for more info or to make an offer. Car has never been abused and always taking care of. I HAVE 100s OF PICS, I CAN SEND YOU THEM IT WILL JUST TAKE WAY TO LONG TO POST THEM ON HERE
Located in Louisville, KY

NEED GONE ASAP

PRICE: $10,350 OBO since im Keeping the Autometers and hooking stock gauges back up, and keeping the MSD 6al box But will sell the gauges and MSD box with car for $11,000 i wont take nothing out till i find out if you want them or not

More Photos can be seen here http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/buick_1987/slideshow/

Last edited by 03hatchsvt; 01-19-2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: misspelling
03hatchsvt is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange