Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 07:18 PM   #1
freddybobs
AF Newbie

replacement sat-nav dvd

Hi,
I've just bought an '02 primera t-spec which has the factory-fit satnav unit, but the dvd/cd is missing.

I spoke to my local nissan dealer who quoted a staggering £460 to get a replacement dvd, which seems a bit steep, to say the least.

He also told me that even though all nissan satnav's were basically the same 'birdview' style, it would not be possible to use a dvd designed for, say, an xtrail or an almera satnav, nor would it be possible to use a dvd designed for a different year's primera, and possibly not one for a different spec primera - ie if I got one supplied originally with an sve, then it may not work in my t-spec.

Is this true? I'm surprised if they're all different, and can anyone suggest where I can buy one for a more reasonable price? I'm prepared to pay a good price, but £460? I don't think so !!!

Cheers for any help,
Geoff
freddybobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:57 PM   #2
foka9211
AF Newbie

Re: replacement sat-nav dvd

eBay, you'll get around 20-30£ for both Maps and Software CD. Please be aware that the Software CD will differ, but the Map will work regardless its out of a 4x4 or a saloon.
foka9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
s50lov
AF Newbie

Re: replacement sat-nav dvd

i have recently bought a mitsubishi pinnin 2004 model fitted with navigation system po63. i believe it to be navteq. could anyone tell me where i can get uk maps for same on dvd. or am i as well buying a tomtom.
s50lov is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General