Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security
Audio/Security car audio, security.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 05:36 PM   #1
justdimples2000
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to justdimples2000 Send a message via Yahoo to justdimples2000
problems with my 1991 infinity G20 Security system

i just got a 1991 infinity G20 and did not receive the remote with the 1 key . Now due to the fact that I knew nothing of any alarm system the car has now completely immobilized the vehicle. How can I bypass system and get the damn thing started again? Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated as I am at my witts end. Thanx'
justdimples2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 05:40 AM   #2
FixUrNissan
AF Regular

Re: problems with my 1991 infinity G20 Security system

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdimples2000
i just got a 1991 infinity G20 and did not receive the remote with the 1 key . Now due to the fact that I knew nothing of any alarm system the car has now completely immobilized the vehicle. How can I bypass system and get the damn thing started again? Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated as I am at my witts end. Thanx'
If it is a factory alarm system just putting the key in the Drivers side door lock and locking and unlocking it should turn it off. If it is an after market alarm , if you go under the dash unplug the after market control unit. it should start that way also.. GL
FixUrNissan is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security