Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Cosmetics
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cosmetics interior, exterior, wheels.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-30-2001, 02:21 PM   #1
ViEt-G20
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ViEt-G20
Angry

well yea some lil bitches keyed my car.... is there anything that can fix this except going to the shop?... any tips?.... thanx
ViEt-G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 02:37 PM   #2
enzo@af
Old Mod

Send a message via ICQ to enzo@af Send a message via AIM to enzo@af
I would suggest finding out who did it, and kicking their ass. Sure, that won't fix the scratch, but I'm sure it'll make you feel a lot better.
Old 04-30-2001, 02:45 PM   #3
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
Man that pisses me off why can't f*ckers like that step up and show what their really made of...when you f*ck with someone in person that's one thing but when it comes to our cars and sh*t, it's over. You need to find out who did this sh*t and key their damn face with a flat head or even better, get some of that Bulldog Paint Stripper and write a big f*ck you on their hood lol j/k
don't do that...

Hey Viet where in Houston are you and how bad did they get it???

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Nismoboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 09:25 PM   #4
ViEt-G20
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ViEt-G20
well i know who did this... they call themselves "VCB" and its those people who have the Sex symbol on the back of their cars.. its like the fake si symbol and the ex sign put together... i know where some stay and imma get their asses... theres a yellow civic a silver one and a champaigne accord so if u see them around nismoboy holla at me... its pretty bad i think... i just got my car like 3 months ago so im reallll pissed... imma get their asses for sure... they keyed in "VCB". that was thier second mistake but anywayz....i live near the sugarland area...what about u?
ViEt-G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 10:46 PM   #5
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
well it all depends on how deep it is ...now if its really deep ur just SOL ....now if its not too deep try some turtle wax rubbing compound heavy duty its like 5-7 dollars for a can of it . I used it on some scratchs and it removed it pretty good .....u still could see some but it looked a hell lot better than it did before and i think you should wax it ...and if all else fails ....get the insurance company to pay for it or just get the car painted ... hopes this helps out a little
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 11:22 PM   #6
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
if you have valdalism coverage on your insurance, and they did a lot of damage (like more than two areas) most insurance companies will cover it. a friend of mine has a beautiful bmw and last year when we came out of a club his car was keyed up everywhere. (assh****) anyway.. the insurance paid for it since it was almost $2000 in damage.

so if you havent.... file a report and a claim... just dont tell the police it happened the other day... act like it just did..
b-b00gie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2001, 05:39 AM   #7
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
I feel your pain brother....wankers like that i have no time for.
As b-bOOgie said go for the insurance. If they have taken the paint away you have not got much choice but to get it re-sprayed.
Try to like on the bright side, at least you will get some of your car painted.
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2001, 09:55 AM   #8
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
Getting keyed sux...both me and my friend got keyed at the same time one night. We both drove up to the movies and when we got out BLAM!!! their it was, I was soooo pissed. Both me and him just got our sh*t out of the paint shop like a week before. Mine a Lexus Millenium Silver Sentra, His a House of Color Sunrise Pearl Ford Ranger w/ shaved everything. All keyed to hell and to this day I still don't know who did it, I'm a nice guy and I don't start shit with no one, so its hard to know who actually did it without hard evidence. Anyways. I took it back to the paint shop and paid a little more and got my car Viper Blue, I know I pissed someone off after that haha but then I moved on and got a P11 and hope to god no one f*cks with me.

Their some pics on my old webpage www.foreignimages.cjb.net of my old car before and after the paint. Look in the photo album for the silver color, you'll see my friends truck in their also. and if you look in the members page you'll see my old car in viper blue.

VietG20 - VCB??? hmm never heard of them. Since you have all this info. Why not take it to the authorities man. I'm sure they can't really do sh*t but at least make a report so that insurance can cover for vandalism. And just cause they keyed in VCB doesn't mean its them, could be someone that's making you think its them so you can go start sh*t with them and blaming it on you for starting it. If that makes any sense. Unless you've had beef with them before or something. But anyways, I'm up in The Woodlands, so I'll probably never see them around here, maybe I'll run into them one day...

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Nismoboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #9
emenot
AF Newbie

Re: someone keyed my car... what can fix this?

I hate that when idiots do this to other people's treasure! I have seen a few people keying cars in and around L.A. and all involve Latinos especially the women, they are mean people! It must be because this is L.A. and they are the majority here.
emenot is offline   Reply With Quote