Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Audio/Security car audio, security.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
ravisher78
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to ravisher78 Send a message via Yahoo to ravisher78
Exclamation need help to install a new HU on my 95 infiniti g 20

hi every1,
i just bought a 1995 infiniti g20 and the cd player is a lil cranky, it ejects the CD right out. i think i will have to install a new CD player.
i have installed two decks before on my other cars, this is gonna be the third one and of course i would need your valuable help again... please lemme know how to open up the existing factory HU. also please tell me anything else which would be of importance while i am at it. i am aware that i will have to get a new harness and probably an antenna adapter too. i read a post about someones harness problems with the g 20.... please tell me if everything is ok with installing a new HU.
thanks so much
ravi
ravisher78 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security