Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-5/ Miata
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Docbass
AF Newbie

Read before posting

Please if you have a problem do not post it under someone elses post unless it is the same problem. 1 your post may get over looked 2 It may prevent the first poster from getting a problem solved
If someone has a post my lights do not work ,do not reply with I have same problem my car overheats or I have a problem my car over heats. Neither has anything to do with the headlight not working. Start a new thread and put My car overheats then if someone else has same problem they can post in your threaad mine does too
If you have a problem please put in your post the year of the car,this helps narrow some problems down.
It also helps knowing what you have done to fix problem.
Just because you are new or unfamilair with car repair or a girl do not let that hold you back . you can do the work with a little guideance and a couple of good repair books
Hope this helps I will try to monitor a littel more often and give what help I can
Docbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Docbass
AF Newbie

Re: Read before posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docbass View Post
Please if you have a problem do not post it under someone elses post unless it is the same problem. 1 your post may get over looked 2 It may prevent the first poster from getting a problem solved
If someone has a post my lights do not work ,do not reply with I have same problem my car overheats or I have a problem my car over heats. Neither has anything to do with the headlight not working. Start a new thread and put My car overheats then if someone else has same problem they can post in your threaad mine does too
If you have a problem please put in your post the year of the car,this helps narrow some problems down.
It also helps knowing what you have done to fix problem.
Just because you are new or unfamilair with car repair or a girl do not let that hold you back . you can do the work with a little guideance and a couple of good repair books
Hope this helps I will try to monitor a littel more often and give what help I can
bump