Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 06:46 PM   #31
skier-24
AF Newbie

Re: How to program my keyless entry??

If you are so smart and experienced, why doesn't it work?

I bet both of you still get your lunch money stolen on a daily basis.
skier-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:53 PM   #32
rodbls
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to rodbls

We are both so smart and experienced that when things dont work out like we expect them to, we stop worrying about it and have SOMEONE ELSE deal with it.
Chances are that the remote you have isnt working with your car because it's the WRONG REMOTE! Like we said previously...go to the dealer and they will be able to fix it. Will you get raped out your ass...more than likely. Will it fix the problem...YES!

Also...I'm older than, lets say 8, so having my lunch money stollen is far from my list of possible concerns. Go back to your mother to change your diaper because judging by the way you are acting, you have soiled yourself and need someone to wipe your ass and have them tell you it's special and better than everyone elses.

I guess I will throw a better zinger at you than the lunch money BS...here I go.

I bet you are such a bitch that you get bent over, and fucked in the ass on a daily basis...AND LIKE IT!
Mods: SPEC 2+ Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, PowerStop Rotors, Red Stuff Pads, Stainless Brake Lines, B&M Short Shifter, Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings, Deyeme Firm Motor Mounts, KYB AGX shocks with Eibach Proline springs, Halo Projector Headlights with HID 12000K Conversion, TYC Carbon Tails, Kicker SS6.5 Component Front, SS MB8 Custom rear, Tsunami 2F Capacitor, ***New Stuff*** JVC KD-AV7010 In Dash DVD Player, Kicker L7 12" Woofer, Kenwood KAC-X10D Mono Amp
rodbls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:45 PM   #33
Sleepr awd
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Sleepr awd Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepr awd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchicoloco86
...because either the procedure is faulty, the user is faulty, or the hardware is faulty. in any case, you won't be able to do it, but they will be able to.
i just told you why, pick any of the above reasons.

i'm going to go with it being user error though, because if you missed that, you can't read.

And i steal the lunch money.
Sleepr awd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:34 PM   #34
808drifter
AF Enthusiast

and pays me the lunch money to make faulty remotes
808drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:39 PM   #35
Scapeclipse
AF Newbie

I tried this steps but my for some reason i can't make to work. same car and yes can any body please help me out Thanks!
Scapeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #36
rcglfr
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepr awd
you have to understand i deal with incompetent people at work all day. And this, many times, is a continuation with that. If you can't figure it out, grow some balls and go to the dealership, because they can do it in little to no time at all. Is it worth the 45 dollars to you to spend 4-5 hours on trying to figure it out, when you can just spend the 45 dollars or so and have that time to spend doing more productive and useful things??

i would think so, i dont' waste my time trying to figure out things when i can be spending time doing things i enjoy doing. So, if you've read teh ENTIRE thread, and followed everything, then all you need to do is go to the dealership and have them figure it out, because either the procedure is faulty, the user is faulty, or the hardware is faulty. in any case, you won't be able to do it, but they will be able to.
SLEEPER, You are an a**hole. I don't give a crap if you deal with incompetent people all day or not, if you don't want to be bothered then DON'T READ THESE POSTS! This forum is not the place for your rude and insulting remarks!
rcglfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:11 PM   #37
dtm2000
AF Newbie

I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS. Just wanted to add that the instructions posted by kiger work fine except I had to have the key in the accessory position and not the off/lock position ... Then it worked.

Also you need to reprogram all your remotes. I bought 2 new ones, went through the procedure to program the 2 new ones and then the original did not work. So I repeated the procedure again for all three remotes and all were good.

There are other sites that have instructions also which you can google for. The one below also had a good pic of the pin-outs for the connector so you can make sure you jump the right pins. As kiger posted, if you use 2 big paper clips, one in each pin hole (1 and 4) and then touch them together after you turn the key in the ignition it works well and you can do it while sitting at the wheel instead of having to lay on the floor, i.e put the paper clips in the pin holes, sit in front of the wheel, put the key in and turn, touch and hold the clips together and then press the hazzard button 6 times, etc.

http://www.programyourremote.com/cla...yAd.asp?id=966
dtm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #38
dtm2000
AF Newbie

Also, I think after programming the new ones did not work until I turned the key to the off position and then started the car ... Or at least put the key in the on position. I'd have to try again to verify that though.
dtm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:43 PM   #39
Bullet67
AF Newbie

Question. Programming went smoothly but does the horn not chit on activation and seems the alarm does not activate. Is this normal? Thanks.
Bullet67 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+