Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand AM
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 11:32 PM   #3076
Vipey1337
AF Zoomzoom

Send a message via ICQ to Vipey1337 Send a message via AIM to Vipey1337
Re: Grand Am Off Topic Thread

WHEEEE!

Considering a Q60 Red Line (400 hp AWD). Traded my Mazdaspeed 6 for a Toyota Rav4 (V6... 260 hp). Not regretting it because powerful and useful. But now I want to turn my Subaru in and get a Q60!!!

Eventually

Current: 2012 Toyota Rav4 3.5L V6 AWD w/ Tow Package
Current: 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Past: 1999 Pontiac Grand Am SE
Past: 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring
Past: 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition
Vipey1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:10 AM   #3077
grfnkl
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to grfnkl

It's been a while since I've posted here! I'm still around just busy with work, home and kids. We have 4 cars now! Still have the 97 civic but not for much longer that's being given away to family. Still have the 04 RSX and the 09 RDX. The newest edition though is a 17 Accord Touring V6. That car is unreal! The power that it puts out is crazy. The car is actually scary fast something I never thought I'd say about a Honda. You floor it the car gets up goes while spinning the tires but the power is so great the car pulls you all over the place. I spun my wheels while driving when I went to pick up speed to pass someone. I haven't even take the car out of eco mode and put it into sport. I see that you guys don't come on often... hope all is well.

grfnkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:47 PM   #3078
Vipey1337
AF Zoomzoom

Still around! I check these forums every couple months to see who is still around, though it's basically dead

Still miss my grand am sometimes. I can still remember what it was like to drive it... the feel of the seats and the shifter, my audio system, etc... even though I have now driven other cars more mileage probably.

New goal now is to get a Kia Stinger GT2. The Q60 appears to be unreliable so I will go with a car with a 100k powertrain warranty. Should be getting it in the spring, now that I have no more debt! Then the Legacy, after 10 years of service, shall get retired. Which I originally bought to replace my grand am.

Life goes so fast...

Old 05-12-2019, 01:35 AM   #3079
xeroinfinity
out saving the world

I check in every week or two, just making sure everyone is behaving. lol
Im glad to see things are still active after all these years. Looks like all those tutorials have came in handy too

Ive been all over the past 4 yrs. Traveled a lot around North America. Its kinda been like a 7 yr vacation. my kids are grown, for the most part. grand-kids poppin up like weeds.

I think Im going to be moving down to kensucky, na few months. Its gonna suck hauling tools and my automotive projects around the sides of slippery mountains. Gonna do some organic farming.

Been looking for older 80s imports, that were RWD. While looking for japanese street racing cars i found this, Initial D anemia.
Initial D First Stage: Season 1 - 2010
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELLBPz0QR3ebI

I remember Toyota Corolla's we had here, they sucked! with low HP, but handled really well. idk about drifting tho .... unless you throw on a turbo, or two on them.

is that too many smilies? i dont want to offend anyone.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:53 PM   #3080
Vipey1337
AF Zoomzoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroinfinity View Post
I check in every week or two, just making sure everyone is behaving. lol
Im glad to see things are still active after all these years. Looks like all those tutorials have came in handy too

Ive been all over the past 4 yrs. Traveled a lot around North America. Its kinda been like a 7 yr vacation. my kids are grown, for the most part. grand-kids poppin up like weeds.

I think Im going to be moving down to kensucky, na few months. Its gonna suck hauling tools and my automotive projects around the sides of slippery mountains. Gonna do some organic farming.

Been looking for older 80s imports, that were RWD. While looking for japanese street racing cars i found this, Initial D anemia.
Initial D First Stage: Season 1 - 2010
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELLBPz0QR3ebI

I remember Toyota Corolla's we had here, they sucked! with low HP, but handled really well. idk about drifting tho .... unless you throw on a turbo, or two on them.

is that too many smilies? i dont want to offend anyone.
Awesome that you're traveling XI! My wife and I have started traveling internationally once per year, for the past few years - New Zealand, France, Switzerland, Germany twice, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic, UK, and next year Croatia, Bosnia, and Slovenia. We live in a small house but spend our time and money traveling instead of buying things...

...with the exception of the Tesla Model 3 AWD we bought in March

Sold the Subaru, got the Tesla, zero regrets. I did like the Subie but it was soooo slow.

I can't believe I was on these forums when I got it ten years ago... I remember being so happy I got it. Was still in college at the time too. I can't remember if I even announced I got a V6 RAV4 back in 2016 when I traded in my 'Speed 6... I think I did? That car still works fine too, it's a toyota so it's never going to break... probably going to outlast the Tesla lol.

How times have changed...

Anyone else still around? Haven't heard from Gir in a long time. I was friends with him on AIM but AIM is dead now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tesla.jpg (94.6 KB, 1 views)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD