Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 11:03 AM   #61
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

Re: TITANIUM, help a mofo out plz

i work at a printing company...GCF(General Credit Forms). I work on a huge printing press. Heavy machinery.....could easily lose a hand, finger, arm lol. Iv heard some horror stories. But all you have to do is pay attention and think about what your doing. Safety first. I can see how people get hurt. Its like everyday routine so you begin to trust yourself, but one little slip up could mean disaster. Its a laid back job dont get me wrong, i read superstreets and whatever else all day lol. My regular schedule is 10 hours a day monday - thursday. But i stay an extra hour everyday for overtime, and offer to work fridays for 10 more hours of OT. So i get 14 hours of OT a week. Plus i get full benefits, 401k plan, and i earned myself a weeks of paid vacation this year. So i may hit up florida or california this year or something. If i have alot of money i wouldnt mind actually hitting up japan for a couple days vacation. Iv always wanted to go there(not just beacause of ricer style), and maybe come back with some little goodies. I just like the general scenery and culture ever since i was little......mostly because of karate and shit lol. I have some japanese decoratoins in my room, and i want to do a japanese rock garden when i get my home. Im going to do a sweet planted japanese style fishtank setup too.(me, my dad, and uncle are heavily into fish.) Ever since i was little(born i should say) iv had over 1000 gallons of fishtanks in my basement. My dad is going to PERU this year for some type of fish thing. He's a hardcore amazon river fish collector. He is a very well known man in the fish community lol. My dad is crazy. We have alot of expensive/rare fish....that are mean as hell and some that are just nice peaceful grazers. They will attack you!!!!! I should try to throw up pics in the off topic section sometime. My uncle used to have 6, 3 foot sharks in a 2000 gallon pond in his basement (back when we were saltwater) but he donated them to the st.louis aquarium. We are hardcore lol. Filtration system is easily a couple g's....to the average joe lol. We also have turtles too. We have 6 3-4 inch (shell) alligator snappers. And 1, 8-9 inch(shell) common snapper that i caught in the woods when i was about 10-11. HE IS ONE MEAN MOFO!!! They are actually the meanest snapping turtle. Because they are hunters. Alligator snappers get way bigger and are more powerful, but they trick there prey for food. The common would easily snap your finger off. Its funny when i have people over....ill grab him(by the tail of course) and he'll extend out fully with mouth open waiting to snap. I let him snap the hose just to show people what he can do.......it takes about 5 minutes to make him let go lol. A snapping turtle bites, then uses his front claws to thrash meat off. He would f'ing take a finger easily. My uncle got all drunk one day and let him snap his tounge....he was only 1 inches(shell) then though. It was funny, he just put a little pin size hole in his tounge. It prolly just felt like when you accidentally bite your tounge.
Old 01-21-2006, 03:14 PM   #62
Skylindrftr
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Skylindrftr

woah, his tounge? werd
Skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 05:45 PM   #63
R.W.240
Banned

Turtle Sexors?

POST nOOdS!
R.W.240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 07:27 PM   #64
nissan_240sx
AF Enthusiast

Im kinda into fishes too, I have 2 black diamond piranhas. yeah I can go through alot of those little filters to clean the tank, mainly because piranhas can shit lol. I also had a turtle, it was some kind of fresh water one, gave it to my sister. I have 2 dogs, one akida (like R.W's white dog) in japan they call them "white wolf dogs", and a pug lol.

1992 240sx SE Fastback 5speed

nissan_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #65
Skylindrftr
AF Enthusiast

i found a tortise in my driveway a long time ago and kept it till like a year ago, and i also have a really spazzy cat that is pretty young (6 months)
Old 01-22-2006, 02:22 PM   #66
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

werd on the pirahna's. you got some rare ones if you didnt know. We have 2 black rhom pirhana's. One from peru, one from gayana(sp). 1 sanchezi(sp) piranha and one caribe piranha. What i have learned are pirahna's are pussies lol all they do is hide. We've also got a couple of wolf fish......who's main diet is pirahna's lol. A couple of 2 ft arowana's.....the sanke like eel looking fish. They jump really high at eat bugs of leaves in the wild. Lots of huge catfish.....red tails, marble cats, tiger shovelnose etc etc. My dad's favorite is the catfish. We have a bunch of mean hunter type fish, but most people wouldnt know what they are so ill save the typing.

im going to put up some pics in off topic today. I think you guys will like it. Its a pretty (rare) thing too see at someone's house lol. Most people are like wow this is like a zoo. I wish i had a full fishroom pic just to show everything as a whole.....but there's not enough space to take a full pic and get all the tanks in.

Last edited by Chuki_breath; 01-22-2006 at 02:57 PM.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:23 PM   #67
Skylindrftr
AF Enthusiast

damn that's a lot of fish, do you keep them in a swimming pool lol or in seperate tanks b/c i do not think they could all fit in the same one
Old 01-22-2006, 04:26 PM   #68
2.4L of Torque
AF Enthusiast

BTW....RW you will screw over your handling by extending those out 4cm...Your handling will be LIKE AH FACK....
2.4L of Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 05:22 PM   #69
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylindrftr
damn that's a lot of fish, do you keep them in a swimming pool lol or in seperate tanks b/c i do not think they could all fit in the same one

we keep alot of them together, but we have seperated tanks. If one starts to be aggressive we move them accordingly. Back in the day we had a 75 gallon with 12 common redbelly piranha's. They were all about 7 inches. We got a video of them attacking a 1 ft gold fish......its crazy. Fish is devoured in minutes lol.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:34 PM   #70
Skylindrftr
AF Enthusiast

in the amazon or whatever dont they like skeletonize a cow in 10 mins or something crazy like that?
Old 01-22-2006, 06:20 PM   #71
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylindrftr
in the amazon or whatever dont they like skeletonize a cow in 10 mins or something crazy like that?

yea they can lol. It depends on the size of the pack. Some piranha's are solo style though. But the red belly type usually are schooling fish. They may seem like they attack each other, but they commonly nip each others fins for nutrition. Priranha's usually attack if they sense a dying fish or alot of splashing in water....basically they can sense when an animal seems to be struggling. The commonly eat there own kind if they are hurt or bleeding too.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:34 PM   #72
driftking777
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to driftking777 Send a message via MSN to driftking777

chuki breath king of the fishes...this shall be your new title...
83 RX7: KA-T, t3/t4 turbo,Tial 38mm WG, MR coilovers, 5 lug conversion all around, TII brakes, hydraulic hand brake, 8" rear", 6 point cage, AMS Rebuild kit, Fully ported polished race head, Custom interior, JLine 6LR2 15x8, 16x9.5
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:44 PM   #73
nissan_240sx
AF Enthusiast

no no no
I say aqua man lol

1992 240sx SE Fastback 5speed

nissan_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:18 PM   #74
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

lol it just grows on ya after 21 years of it lol. It pretty cool stuff though.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:55 PM   #75
R.W.240
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.4L of Torque
BTW....RW you will screw over your handling by extending those out 4cm...Your handling will be LIKE AH FACK....
Huh?
R.W.240 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX