Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 08:18 PM   #91
J SPEC SilEighty
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to J SPEC SilEighty
Re: Re: 240 Meet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by logik23
BTW, at the risk of sounding gay, is this meet about the cars or about partying, drinking and banging chicks?
I say car stuff all day, party all night.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:38 PM   #92
monooxide
Banned

Send a message via AIM to monooxide Send a message via MSN to monooxide
yea..

but partying would knock off the schedule...
monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:24 PM   #93
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13
Re: 240 Meet....

forget ur schedule a say everyone goes to one place for a week or so and we just post up that gives us a week of cars drinkin together and girls. im not nieve but im still betting its hotter here its simple geography we are further south closer to the equator it would natually be hotter and being right beside the gulf makes its crazy ass humid but the coast is always like 10 degrees cooler the like 10 miles inland is
sidewayzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:25 PM   #94
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

oh j spec i didnt see the wreck cause im in destin right now not p cola but thats so sad which s13 was it would i know the car?
sidewayzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:00 PM   #95
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23

But if we have the car stuff only during the day, I won't be able to show off my neons and JDm-tyte HIDs and i won't be able to drive around with the top down under street lights!!
logik23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:11 PM   #96
GSR2NR94
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to GSR2NR94

Monoxide, Why would we take a trip and even have a schedule. I think I speak for everyone when I say that the schedule would go like this:
9-12: Fun
12-5: More Fun
5-12: As much fun as possible.
Who in the hell takes a vacation and worries about a schedule. The trip would be for neither just chicks, drinkin, or cars. It would be for every single god damn one of those things. You combine them all and you have the funnest trip ever. You guys name the best place in Florida where everything is happening and Im there. As for all the rest of you, I hope you come along so I have more people to share the kickass experience with. The more people, The more chicks, the more beaches, the better.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:19 PM   #97
Tims_240
AF Enthusiast

well shit, i guess im just down to get trashed somewhere, and hang out with some people, o wait, i do that every weekend. me and my favorite buddy jack, jack daniels that is.
but seriously, what can go wrong with panama city, its like at most 40 miles long and like 1/2 mile wide, if that. im going there april 2nd - the 8th, ill be staying at the adress of 8000 Thomas Dr. not sure which campsite yet, but ive already made reservations..
not going in my 240, but hell id sure like to see someone elses down there. i mean up here i think ive seen 3 on the road in my whole life, and ive seen 1 300zx TT and 2 300zx n/a. i hate indiana, as soon as i graduate high school im going to college in florida, which is only 1 year and one 9 weeks away.

mods list: t3/t04e, iap oil lines, iap i-c piping, xspower i-c, z32 mafs, enthalpy tuned ecu, 615cc injectors, s14 tomei fuel pump, blitz DD bov, tial 38mm w/g, BD exhuast mani./downpipe, Spec StageIII clutch .
.s13 power.

power estimate at ~ 270 whp @ 11 psi.
Tims_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:28 PM   #98
J SPEC SilEighty
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to J SPEC SilEighty
Re: Re: 240 Meet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims_240
well shit, i guess im just down to get trashed somewhere, and hang out with some people, o wait, i do that every weekend. me and my favorite buddy jack, jack daniels that is.
but seriously, what can go wrong with panama city, its like at most 40 miles long and like 1/2 mile wide, if that. im going there april 2nd - the 8th, ill be staying at the adress of 8000 Thomas Dr. not sure which campsite yet, but ive already made reservations..
not going in my 240, but hell id sure like to see someone elses down there. i mean up here i think ive seen 3 on the road in my whole life, and ive seen 1 300zx TT and 2 300zx n/a. i hate indiana, as soon as i graduate high school im going to college in florida, which is only 1 year and one 9 weeks away.

haha i think that's st. andrews park. i lived in pcb for 12 years, then moved to gay va, now im back in fl. when you're looking at schools here in fl check out UWF, me and sidewayz go there.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:12 PM   #99
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

I'm in for a meet. I'll help organize if someone else wants to get serious about it. I definately wanna do some filming. Highway runs out the gazoo. Here in Gainsville, well at the time around spring break and well into the fall, we have wednesday night test and tune and we have street legal drags every first friday of every month. At the dragstrip anyways. But Gainsville is a pretty good party town as well. For those of you who want to get sloshed every night and most days, there are lots of partys around. Just drive around the college(UF) for a little while and you'll find one. Then for those of you who want to find some racing(me+whoever else) there are plenty of punk-ass rich kids in stangs, vettes, camaros, civics, you name it driving around. Lots of fun. I75 runs right through Gainsville so its a pretty convinent stop. I think a Fl road trip would be awesome.

And J SPEC, who is that chick in your sig? If you could invite her, that would be most appreciated as I will probably be pretty lonely at the meet.

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 11:26 AM   #100
GSR2NR94
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to GSR2NR94

Yeah, I think an organized meet to Florida would be cool. We could all get each other's phone #'s and find out where to meet up at. Then just cruz through Florida and find out where things are happening at. By the way, where is Gainesville?
Old 03-04-2005, 11:30 AM   #101
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

to me, its too soon to start planning.. and i wouldn't have time with school and work and shit. i'm good at planning shit (i did my school's trip to acapulco and the trip with my buddies to the dominican).. what i would do is pick places to stay every night and have them reserved for a certain amount of people.. send them posters to put up.. find a couple of sponsors (www.jspec.com www.ka-t.org www.phatka-t.com www that sorta thing..), get some guys from other forums.. if this is going to be done, its gonna have to be done right. go big or go home. if people are serious then i'd do it all in july for a trip in august. if someone else wants to plan it, go ahead. but i seriously think it could be done. i'm for sure in if its in august.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
D-Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 12:08 PM   #102
zacremacle
AF Regular

as long as it is in the summer im down. That would be cool to have a shitload of 240's down there.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:58 PM   #103
Tims_240
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: 240 Meet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J SPEC SilEighty
haha i think that's st. andrews park. i lived in pcb for 12 years, then moved to gay va, now im back in fl. when you're looking at schools here in fl check out UWF, me and sidewayz go there.
uwf.... hmm ill definitely have to look in to that. what kind of school is it? like an art college, tech college, etc
but yea summer would be best for a meet. i say about mid to end of summer that way i can have a ka-t!

mods list: t3/t04e, iap oil lines, iap i-c piping, xspower i-c, z32 mafs, enthalpy tuned ecu, 615cc injectors, s14 tomei fuel pump, blitz DD bov, tial 38mm w/g, BD exhuast mani./downpipe, Spec StageIII clutch .
.s13 power.

power estimate at ~ 270 whp @ 11 psi.
Tims_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 03:09 PM   #104
monooxide
Banned

Send a message via AIM to monooxide Send a message via MSN to monooxide
hmmm...

Oh well Im dreaming so in two years ill write up a thread like this if we dont continue the meet...
monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #105
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

this guy's on crack.. or he's from greece

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
D-Bo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX