Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 04:09 PM   #91
vinartpao
AF Newbie

Re: Re: videos of my job

Hey D-Bo,

Next time you post things on the web where anyone can see them, make sure they're true.

1. You don't work at Oliver's. You're a freelance DJ who gets called in when we can't find one of our DJ's on salary to spin.

2. "MC Marty" doesn't work for you. He's one of the assistant managers of the bar, therefore, technically, when you're there, YOU work for HIM.

3. Andrew has worked at Oliver's for 3 years now, and Steph has been there since September....It's you who doesn't work there.

Yes, Oliver's is an AWESOME place to party and the ladies are always FINE. Just my two cents.

An actual Oliver's staff member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Bo
hahaha don't come to ottawa.. oliver's and the senators are the only good things to see in the winter.. since there is no hockey this year it sucks shit.. its awesome though.. i was just there for a couple of hours but came home cause i wasn't drinking and we have practice tomorrow morning at 8.. in the summer though, some of the roads in the city and up in the hills are amazing.. they'd be something to drive to.. not from indiana but for guys like logik (once he gets his car)..
Old 02-12-2005, 04:15 PM   #92
vinartpao
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: videos of my job

Oh yeah, it's Oliver's 30th Annivarsary this year, therefore it wasn't around in the 1960's, so who do you know that called up Mr. Peabody in 1974 to ask what Oliver's was like???

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinartpao
Hey D-Bo,

Next time you post things on the web where anyone can see them, make sure they're true.

1. You don't work at Oliver's. You're a freelance DJ who gets called in when we can't find one of our DJ's on salary to spin.

2. "MC Marty" doesn't work for you. He's one of the assistant managers of the bar, therefore, technically, when you're there, YOU work for HIM.

3. Andrew has worked at Oliver's for 3 years now, and Steph has been there since September....It's you who doesn't work there.

Yes, Oliver's is an AWESOME place to party and the ladies are always FINE. Just my two cents.

An actual Oliver's staff member.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:33 PM   #93
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Hit_N_Run-player
Re: videos of my job

wow, your really f*ck*n cool to some on here and bash people. If i had mode power, i would be doing some serious banning and driving over to this olivers place to have a metting with all these gay people that are like-"blah devin, im gonna come on the internet and be the ultimate internet e-thug/ Djay, and try to piss you off!11!111"

Who gives a shit about if he has Dj'ed there before? it has nothing to do with the fact that he is on a 240 forum. Just stop this nonsense!

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 02-12-2005, 04:36 PM   #94
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Who hears moderation coming???? cuz i do....

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 02-12-2005, 05:17 PM   #95
Spyder Computing
AF Newbie

As i stated before.. i have no intention of hiding behind this board as Devin has...

This is fuckin ridiculous...

Go ahead.. fuckin ban me from this site.. do i really care??? do you really and truly think you could keep me from posting on it if you tried to keep me off????. even with an ip ban???FUck me.. even with a ban on every isp in ottawa...?? do you even know what I’m talking about??? is it possible that I know a little bit more about the internet than you assume I do?? how do you think I found this page in the first place??????? does that matter??? Why am I only asking questions and keeping them in one paragraph?? Who am I talking too???

Jesus ppl... this fucker spread lies about our bar.. and i tried to set the record straight...
Wednesday nights used to be “world famous”( thnx David Letterman) and he implied he was one of those DJ’s but not only have we not had a resident dj on Wednesday nights for years.. but he isn’t one of our djs at all… if Dox said he was our Wednesday night boys… I would call him an idiot.. Because he obviously has a more prestigious position.. but I wouldn’t lash out like I have here.. he went to far.. to often

Now THIS has gone to far.. as the lying sack of shit said a couple posts ago.. he is going to talk to us in person.. so let him.. and lets all drop this… it is going nowhere.. you will not come to Ottawa to meet me in person.. you have no idea who I am.. and if you did spend the 3 seconds it would take to get my name number and address … it’s at lot easier for me to get even more info about you… remember as everybody already said.. this is a car page…and was not a member till I decided to post on here…. Do you really think I randomly found a forum about cars and read a thread about some loser’s job?? Fuck I’m not a Dj.. and I don’t have a car…. This page means nothing to me but I found it..

And seriously stop with the cracks of beating ppl up here..

WE WORK AT A BAR…
Do you think it’s slightly possible that one of the people posting on here would be a bouncer… a big bouncer….. ?? Do you think it is slightly possible that one of the people posting here are friends with one of the bouncers?? Do you think before you post??? Do you think we want to hear your story of how you beat up a bouncer that you are curretnly making up in your head???????Do you really think you will ever get away with threatening me/my co-workers if you were in the bar in person???

I have a recommendation for all of you to consider while using the internet

Treat every person as you would in a person. only pretend the person is 3x bigger than you are.. and will beat you if u say something fuckin stupid.. Because once in a while it just happens to work out like that..
(HINT: this may be one of those times)

or in my case.. know who you are talking to before you talk shit...

Just a little respect is all I ask for… now I’ll be the first to admit it.. I was out of line when I made my previous post… but I’ll be dammed if I feel sorry for it.. he was wrong.. and I called him on it.. and he lied again to cover it up.. so I called him on it again.. that’s all.. I never threatened him.. I just said he was a moron.. and to talk to me in person if he has a problem and it seems as though he agrees… why must this thread continue???

I doubt you really know him.. and I doubt you really care who we have to Dj at our bar.. so lets do as he asks and just drop this thread…

But hey.. if ur ever in Ottawa.. give me a shout and I’ll buy you a beer and you can truly see what Oliver’s is all about.

but this is my last post for this page...
Old 02-12-2005, 08:13 PM   #96
orestes
AF Fanatic

oooooo bouncers im scared...

id like to see your bouncer friends go with some of my friends. they are what you might call "bangers" who have been in "prison".

drug dealers and killers > bouncers.

ooh yeah and please leave our forum and go spin some '80s retro and gay house at your party spot.

and this is not to disrespect bouncers, ive seen some many ass bouncers but the really scary ones were at some pretty f'in ghetto spots in like Hunters Point in tha 'Sco, not some bumfuck college town in CANADA!

HA canada do i even need to say more?
if the 1,000 closest people to where i am sitting typing this right now between ages 15 and 25 and the 1,000 same to you would have a big ass battle, it would be no contest. lets say my groups average income would be about 1/2 of yours, average squareness of yours would be about 1,000 times more. so basically the ghetto pwns canada and all its fucking bouncers all day

"I got that hustle in my genes like high blood pressure" -E-40
Old 02-12-2005, 08:41 PM   #97
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

thanks orestes, but this thread isn't helping anybody. can people please stop posting?? i'm not dealing with this over the internet. we're gonna solve our problems in the proper way. you guys from olivers can say whatever you want, its not gonna bother me whatsoever. i know what i do, what my role is and where i stand in hierarchy at this bar. guys on the forum, its up to you what you wanna think but i'm not changing shit all. i have jobs at bars around ottawa and i work at oliver's when the 2 guys that are ahead of me can't or don't want to work. true, i don't get the good parties that 800 people go to cause i'm not the top dj there. i get pubs and parties certain clubs have at the school. these parties are normally on wednesdays cause thats the best night for the bar to have them (mondays are a theme night, tuesdays are open mic/karaoke and thursday is the main night - all as far as i know) having said that, it doesn't mean they're bad parties. its not up to me how many people go to the bar that night but it IS up to me how many people i have on the dance floor. if i have a full dance floor, whats the problem?? who cares if there's only 200 people there through the whole night, i'll have 90% on the dance floor. thats what matters. and if i play music and get paid for it there, that DOESN'T mean i work there??? i don't really understand your concept. you'll have to explain it to me next time you see me. and i'm not afraid of shit all here cause it doesn't call for some pussy to drag a bouncer into this. this is something people seem to want to cry about cause you want to be the elite of the campus by working at oliver's. everybody knows its a great place to work. and all this shit isn't gonna stop me from going.

thats me at our hockey pub. not such a flattering picture, but i'm working at ollies there. notice the bud sign on the right of the pic and cd player on the left. anyways, for the guys at olivers, thats who i am. talk to me if you have any problems or if you have anything to say.
mods, please close this thread. its getting ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Old 02-12-2005, 08:42 PM   #98
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

sorry bout the ginormous pic..

Quote:
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

Old 02-12-2005, 11:26 PM   #99
monooxide
Banned

Send a message via AIM to monooxide Send a message via MSN to monooxide
Ok?

This forum is teh gay shiot....WTF? Unless the moderators are sitting back laughing at this stupid thread...then i dont see why its still open...because saying "Well, OH YEAH IM GONNA GO GET MY BOUNCERS! AN BEAT YOU UP" didnt you say something about how we shouldnt talk about beating people up on the internet? and then you turn around and say Ive got bouncer friends "Maybe". I mean this is ludicrous...Even if he did say bad things about a place called "Olivers" Ive never heard of it nor will i ever...so STFU! Then whoever it was i think orestes talking about getting his homies from the pin. WTF? Please close this stupid thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2005, 02:04 AM   #100
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23

Dude, that tshirt is a little to small...
Old 02-13-2005, 02:22 AM   #101
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

i know man, my girlfirend and her roomate made me put it on... i knew i'd get laid if i put it on, so i did.. and i did..

Quote:

Old 02-13-2005, 11:33 AM   #102
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

spyder computing, i sent you a pm with this message, just want to make sure you understand me.

you're starting to make me angry man. i don't need your fucking messages on this forum anymore. if you have a problem with me or what i did, see me in person. i'm not shying away from olivers because of this cause i honestly don't care what the employees think of me. and you're calling me a fuckin loser?? look what you've been doing the last few days you stupid fucker. stop posting here, stop sending me mesages and STOP HIDING BEHIND THIS FORUM. talk to me in person next time you see me and we'll figure shit out. if not, then keep your pussy ass away from me cause i don't need to put up with this childish shit.

Quote:

Old 02-13-2005, 02:49 PM   #103
AWDSR20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to AWDSR20 Send a message via MSN to AWDSR20
moderators

Where R U?!!?!

OMG... =(

E.K.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:41 PM   #104
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Well i felt like typing sypder computing a little message. Id tell you guys what i put but i dont think it would be all to good to post on a public forum. Good luck with getting rid of these guys devin, and please help to make them leave our forum. Where the hell is suislide?

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 02-13-2005, 10:20 PM   #105
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

thanks guys i appreciate it.. i'm gonna deal with it this week when i go in.. and suislide is mia.. he stopped by two nights ago but didn't check this thread out..

Quote:

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX