Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 08:28 AM   #91
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

Re: should i put beat in my car?

whahahaaahaahd that would be funny as fuck. ANd oresetes keep that slang to your-self. Its sounds gay, you need to make up some better sounding words. "giggin" whahahahah that sounds so lame..... sounds like a bunch of white boys trying just a little bit to hard to be cool......like the movie malibu's most wanted....that movie i cant stand/ but like at the same time lol. Its just the whiteness is trying to be mixed in with the blackness tooooooo much.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 03:12 PM   #92
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23
Re: Re: should i put beat in my car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuki_breath
whahahaaahaahd that would be funny as fuck. ANd oresetes keep that slang to your-self. Its sounds gay, you need to make up some better sounding words. "giggin" whahahahah that sounds so lame..... sounds like a bunch of white boys trying just a little bit to hard to be cool......like the movie malibu's most wanted....that movie i cant stand/ but like at the same time lol. Its just the whiteness is trying to be mixed in with the blackness tooooooo much.

Not since.....I can't remember the last time we agreed, but not since then have we so been on the same page about something!
logik23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 04:38 PM   #93
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

Send a message via AIM to XeVeNskyLiNE

Quote:
Originally Posted by orestes
and yeah i do think that guy should put beat in his car, because it is more fun to drive around and get hyphy and gig to your slaps that knock hard. driving is better while you're giggin'

Congrats. the black man is officially confused by that statement, fo sho.

Currently in Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona MySpace My S14 and DSM
XeVeNskyLiNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 05:17 PM   #94
orestes
AF Fanatic

well its too bad you are missing out. if you only knew how dumb YOU guys sounded for hating soooooo hard on something you have no knowledge of.

ok lemme just throw this out there...logik, chuki, and even the skyline/eclipse wannabe dude. ever been to a club? can you get out on the dance floor and dance? im guessing not. so if sitting at home listening to rock is your thing thats cool. if you havent ever seen someone giggin' it and killin' it then the word probably doesnt make sense...neither would "hyphy". but just because you live in boring ass canada, it doesnt mean you have to hate on people for having their own sub-culture (which mainly consists of sex, drugs, rap, and alcohol). i was just throwing all that out there to see waht kind of response i would get... shoulda expected nothing more than ""giggin" whahahahah that sounds so lame..... sounds like a bunch of white boys trying just a little bit to hard to be cool...its just the whiteness is trying to be mixed in with the blackness tooooooo much." chuki that was pretty ignorant. jsut because MTV has no love for the bay doesnt mean we dont have our own rap stars (NOT WHITE ONES, except for like 1 guy) and our own thing going on, unfortunately not many artists are well known outside of northern cali. if you live in kansas city, lots of bay artists have put on shows there for years, but probably not now after MD got shot, and maybe some of it gets out to the rest of the US, but apparently not to you guys based on your "confusion".

you all have really demonstrated your childish close-mindedness very well

"I got that hustle in my genes like high blood pressure" -E-40
orestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 05:28 PM   #95
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

well the last time i checked Dallas isnt just some little spec out in the middle of nowhere, maybe its just the differences of regions or whatever, but i swear to god i've never heard slap or giggin in my whole life, and the last time i heard hyphy was in some old skool rap. and i listen to alota of gangsta rap, so i think i'd know all the ebonics out there today, not too mention half my school is black. so chill out man, just cuz you guys got all that "cool" words over there, doesn't mean people like me in the south know what it is, same goes for people on the east and west coast, not everybody is saying the same shit. and i defnitely know people and canada aint exactly slangin around some chopped n screwed cd's.

i swear man, if i went to school talkin about some "slap" and "hyphy" and "giggin", people would think i'm a white boy tryin to act black. and whats up with that comment about me being a "wannabe" eclipse dude? that IS my eclipse fool, guess i'll just call you zenki wannabe and get it over with. MAN this thread is off topic

Old 01-21-2005, 05:54 PM   #96
orestes
AF Fanatic

haha no i just said that cuz you drive an eclipse but your user name says skyline. sorry cheapshot i know my bad.

ok so how about this list of artists, have you heard any?

-federation
-keak da sneak, 3X krazy
-mac dre
-mac mall, p.s.d., dubee
-young lay
-ray luv
-E.A. Ski
-Frontline
-The Team
-Turf Talk
-E40, The Click, B-Legit
-The Luniz
-Too Short ( you HAVE to have heard $hort Dog)
-RBL Posse
-4 Tay
-11/5
-Dru Down
-Celly Cell
-San Quinn, Messy Marv
-Dre Dog/Andre nickatina

thats all i can think of for now, just curious if you have heard any.

Old 01-21-2005, 06:02 PM   #97
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

yea, i made this name like 2 years ago, xeven = rx7, and skyline's in there just because.

to be honest i've only heard of Too Short and Young Lay, the others sounds like some local artists around your area. theres too many rappers out there for me to remember so i don't really car who makes em, as long as they sound good and push my bass hard, nuthin like being at stop light watching everyone else's windows go up, so its all good.

Old 01-21-2005, 06:04 PM   #98
orestes
AF Fanatic

bro you got to cop some of this sh*t then...at every opportunity i try to spread as much bay music ass possible. imma hit you with a pm try to get you some songs...see what your texas folks think of it

Old 01-21-2005, 10:16 PM   #99
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

I'm gonna be strait and tell you guys I am sitting here listening to Tool right now. Listen to and do what you want to.

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 12:14 AM   #100
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23

So yeah, I'm a white boy, I can't dance so I don't go to clubs trying to act like I can. I guess the I don't get high so hyphy doesn't apply to me, but I still have all my brain cells, so i don't mind.

Oh and if I say "Celine Dion rocks!!" and you say either "who?" or "she sucks" then you're childish and close-minded? That's how it would work by your logic.
logik23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 02:04 AM   #101
orestes
AF Fanatic

yeah Tool is SICK!!! i saw them a couple of years ago.

and logik, you listen to Celine Dion?

Old 01-22-2005, 12:46 PM   #102
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

whahahahahhahahahahah this kid is funny. Too $hort (to be correct), iv been listening to him since his tapes were out. Then you list some randoms whahah. E-40 is ok, LUNIZ...whahhahahahaa wow bring out the one hit wonders now. Wow how about da whole nine, young ethic, gangsta boo, la chat, scarecrow, juicy j, dj paul, project pat, koopsta knicca, lord infamous, lil white, i mean you just went and proved the fact you try to hard to be cool by stating your weak ass statements. Have i ever been to a club and danced whahahhahah like your grandmaster flash or something. The only clubs i go to....the women dance and there usually naked so.....thats a real club playboy. Telling us your life consists of sex, drugs, alcohol, and rap...whahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah that has to be the gayest statement iv ever heard. Pretty much any city boy has the same life. Im just surprised you didnt go on telling us youv been locked up and are on probation, so you can sound like your a true bad ass then. Get more white plz.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:24 PM   #103
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

Quote:
Get more white plz
I don't think I could get any whiter if I tried.hahahaha

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 04:41 PM   #104
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

i know im white too, but this kid seems to brag about how cool he thinks he is like its something new to him or something. I guess he just turned 18 and is able to actually "go out" now lol. Like the kid at school who all the sudden gets "popular" so they go around thinking there the shit, trying to look even more cool (i know everyone has experienced one kid of this type). Thats when i punk those kids out and make them have a reality check(of course i had some big friends, so i wasnt affraid, im a pussy i dont fight, but i am good at the art of shit talking so they usually had me do the talking and them do the beating lol). I admit i was a bastard ass in school, i spoke my mind clearly and made many sluts cry and got in trouble often. But thats life in the big city, stop beating around the bush and be your-self not an image. I was pretty popular in school, but i didnt try to be, its just because i was so random with my actions, i could careless who i hung out with. I talked to the nerds, freaks, uglies, fatties, hotties, jocks, stoners, drop-outs, i was cool with a bunch of people cuz they all can help you in different ways. Pretty much i was mooch lol. Always asking for something to help me get by. One of those type to butter up the teachers so they like you and give you some breaks on homework and shit lol. Highschool, i wish i could go back sometimes. So easy.

o yea and the kansas city thing.....i live in st.louis....kansas city is the size of my backyard. Its just 2 stadiums basically lol. Cheifs and royals. They do have some shows there, but i mean st.louis is definantly more active then kc. When people think of missouri they think of white hick hoosiers and the kkk. I mean we have adopt a highway signs that say this highway is cleaned by the KKK. But to most people, there is missouri and then there is ST.louis. Like were our own little state because were so different from the rest of the state hicks. Believe me its true. Yes its a small city also, but damn it gets wild.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:48 PM   #105
orestes
AF Fanatic

hey you assume you know an awful lot about me... you dont know shit.

but DAMN can you name off some old school shit..thats tight.
see the thing is, everyone i named off i listen too every day, so do 50% of my friends, the shit you named off is kinda dated now, i dunno project pat is pretty tight though.

and if you do go clubbing chuki, please enlighten me to any music that is better than bay area (except for some LA sh*t) to c walk to. thats pretty much the only reason i brought clubs up, and the "sex, drugs, rap, and alcohol" is a quote from mac dre, its hella funny how he sings it in his song, so i said it because the song was stuck in my head. (in my personal life there is more work and school than any of those 4, but i do what i can..)

and i didnt really bother to read your personal memoirs of your high school days, but i dont see what would make you think i am in any way trying to assume an image of what kind of music i like. i have been listening to underground bay area/sac. rap since 6th grade, so...yeah. ive been trying real real hard to put on this image...the only reason i brought any of this up was it seemed like a chance to discuss music with yall, which is cool because im always looking for new music, as well as give people stuff they havent heard before.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX