Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Optra
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
Jernic
AF Newbie

My Experience with an OPTRA

Chevrolet Optra is a Daewoo Nubira with the Chevrolet brand, mine is 2004, automatic fully loaded.
Problems that I have:
0 Kms. Never had Heat, the system worked properly but with a very little heat, dealer fixed saying the coolant mix was bad because in Korea they put straight coolant without water.
20,000 Need an Aligment, front tires where showing uneven
40,000 Kms. rear brakes disc brakes gone (Pads and Rotors) while the front ones had 60% of pads left.
59,000 Kms. The drivers door lock (where you insert the key) fall into the door and the door was permanet locked, I had to use the passanger side to go in and out the car.
62,000 Kms. Head gasked leaking coolant to outside of engine, took a week to the dealer to do the job, they said they had to remove the engine to make the job, plus the serpentine belt was all cracked and they had to replace it.
All This was covered by the warraty.

Hoping not to have any other surprise in the near future, noe I'm thinking in a Toyota.
Jernic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:59 AM   #2
buy used rv
AF Newbie

Re: My Experience with an OPTRA

I love this car, Optra looks decent and royal.
I had never tried to fly with it. You just care it, will be fine for you.
I would always support GM cars.
buy used rv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:17 AM   #3
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: My Experience with an OPTRA

Please check the date of the last post in the thread and do not respond if that date is longer than 3 months from the current date.
From AF's Community Guidelines:
POSTING IN CLOSED OR OUTDATED THREADS:
If a thread has been closed, there is probably a logical reason for it. If you feel that the reason(s) for closure of the original thread are unjustified or wish further clarification feel free to contact any member of the moderating team. However, do not start a new thread about another closed thread.

Please avoid posting or voting in outdated threads. It merely clutters up the message board and makes it more difficult for fellow members to sort through the vast amount of information contained on the boards. If you have new and important information to add regarding a past discussion, feel free to start a new thread and if need be, add a link to the original thread.

The link to these guidelines can be found here:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html

Closed.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Optra