Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
mike@af
Captain Over Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to mike@af Send a message via AIM to mike@af Send a message via Yahoo to mike@af
Welcome to the Pyrotechnics Forum! - Please Read Rules

Welcome to the Pyrotechnics forum!

You can talk about anything and everything to do with fire. Learn what fireworks are legal or are illegal in your state. Practice safety with fireworks and learn the dangers of certain types. Most of all, share your interest with fellow pyros.

Rules:

- Even though this is the pyro forum, the no flamming rule still applies.

- Any criminal offenses or acts including but not limited to, discussing acts of property destruction and anything of the nature will also be removed. This includes but is not limited to arson, bombs, homemade bombs, so on and so forth. This is a commercial and professional pyrotechnics forum for enjoyment, not destruction.

-All AF rules still apply.

-I or any other moderator have the right to remove or move any post we deem inappropriate.

-AF (AutomotiveForums.com) is not held responsible or liable for any actions taken or discussed on this board. Any injuries, or illegal activities are not the responsibility of AutomotiveForums.com or its staff.

mike.lawrence@automotiveforums.com | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery

Last edited by mike@af; 06-27-2006 at 09:14 PM.
mike@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:34 PM   #2
Damien
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Damien Send a message via MSN to Damien
Re: Welcome to the Pyrotechnics Forum! - Please Read Rules

So...everything really fun and that actually happens when man and fire mix we cannot post about???
Old 06-26-2006, 09:03 PM   #3
Muscletang
AF Premium User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmike400
- Any posts regarding blowing up property will be locked/moved/deleted.

- Discussing acts of property destruction and anything of the nature will also be removed. This includes but is not limited to arson, bombs, homemade bombs, so on and so forth. This is a commercial and professional pyrotechnics forum for enjoyment, not destruction.
Now this I do not get. I could post this stuff BUT it will be on my property or a friend's. What's wrong with that? I mean if I blow up MY washing machine with bottle rockets, I think that's alright to talk about.

Are you just talking about criminal acts where we destroy somebody else's property? That I could see as being out of hand. If it's on our own property though and some of us have the license to do it, what's wrong with talking about blowing shit up with T.N.T.?

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids...

I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Ulrich
What?! Record sales are slumping? Must be from all those pirates. Can't be because we started sucking 10 years ago.
Muscletang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:04 PM   #4
mike@af
Captain Over Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to mike@af Send a message via AIM to mike@af Send a message via Yahoo to mike@af

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscletang
Now this I do not get. I could post this stuff BUT it will be on my property or a friend's. What's wrong with that? I mean if I blow up a MY washing machine with bottle rockets, I think that's alright to talk about.

Are you just talking about criminal acts where we destroy somebody else's property?
Correct, just criminal offenses. I'll ammend the rules. Thanks.

mike.lawrence@automotiveforums.com | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery
mike@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:09 PM   #5
Toksin
Non-profit Organisation

Send a message via AIM to Toksin

I think we should also keep an eye on actual "recipes" being posted - I'm guessing it's highly illegal in the US and other places, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:52 PM   #6
Muscletang
AF Premium User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toksin
I think we should also keep an eye on actual "recipes" being posted - I'm guessing it's highly illegal in the US and other places, but correct me if I'm wrong.
It depends on the area and such.

EXAMPLE

I bought the "Poor Man's James Bond" (legally I might add at a book store) which has a ton of stuff that relates to what we're talking about. On the front it says "Warning: The following information may be illegal to use in some areas and states."

If anything else, you can have a license to use some of this stuff or buy and handle certain materials. Of course since 9/11 they pay VERY close attention to this stuff if you go around blowing stuff up on your property with stuff that's like T.N.T.

I know around here there are tons of people that do this shit all the time and nothing happens. Of course they live out in the country away from town and such. People know though of course too and still nothing has happened. The only time the FBI or police have been involved is if people were hurt and/or the explosion was big enough to do something like blow up a car/house.

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids...

I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Ulrich
What?! Record sales are slumping? Must be from all those pirates. Can't be because we started sucking 10 years ago.
Muscletang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:44 PM   #7
MonsterBengt
AF Enthusiast

So.. are we allowed to post recepes or not.. ?
MonsterBengt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:04 AM   #8
PyRoTeKniKz
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to PyRoTeKniKz

coooooool! ..havent been to these forums in a loong time.

Mike..you named a section after me.

Projects:
Aoshima Junction Produce Lexus GS - 65% Completed
Fujimi Spoon Honda Civic EK9 - 90% Completed
-Lookin for Work Meister S2 wheels..PM me-
PyRoTeKniKz is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic