Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Graphic Manipulation
Graphic Manipulation Post and discuss different automotive art works- photoshopped, 3d graphics, and hand-drawn.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 09:38 PM   #1
RyanGiorgio
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RyanGiorgio Send a message via MSN to RyanGiorgio
Concerns about this forum. Please read.

Ok, I am sure there are many of you who are thinking "oh no, we don't want to hear you bitch and complain about the forum again, Ryan', but please, just read this through and it may make some sense.

Lately I have been noticing a real lot of tension throughout this forum. It used to NEVER be like this. Everyone treated everyone so nice and we all gave great advice on chops and things. I realize more and more people are wondering over here from time to time, but that should have nothing to do with it. Take the "Vantage Challenge" thread for example. What happened there guys? A fight broke out. And it was a small, unnecessary one too. What happened in the threadI made to show you guys something I created? A fight started there too. By the way, I deleted it and also, Civic, I am sorry and I realize it was really an off-topic thread. My fault.

Anyway, there are more and more fights I have been picking out too in the past. But, all of these fights started AFTER mentel left. Maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know. This forum used to be awesome, we'd never fight and we'd just come and chat. Now it is just turning into a lot of other forums on AF (flaming wise).

The point I am trying to make is that we all need to focus more on what this forum is all about. We need to stop flaming. If you think someone's chop sucks, explain why in a nice way and tell them how they could fix it. Don't be an asshole because all thats gonna do is start a liitle useless fight. Please guys, don't flame me here, I am just trying to appeal this problem to all of you. I happened to notice and now I am fed up. Please reply with your thoughts on this, kindly. Thanks for reading...my fingers hurt. ("well now your backs gonna hurt cus' you just earned yourself 4 hours of yardwork" errr...something like that )

Peace, word, whatever,

~Ryan

05' Civic Si - Tokico D-Specs/Progress Springs/Progress Rear Sway/CorSport Endlinks/Ingalls Torque Dampner/Energy Suspension Motor Mounts/Falken Ziex/HFP Spoiler/RSX Rims
RyanGiorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 09:50 PM   #2
DigïTEÇ
AF Enthusiast

Yea man i completly agree and have been observing the same thing aswell. I think that some of us here are becoming too cocky. Some people just think that they are awesome and are soo much better than everyone else. The attitudes of some of these people just tick me off, and others aswell, starting the fights. If you look at all the recent fights, you can see that they were started for pointless reasons and just rotten attitudes. I hope that some of you people (not pointing fingers at anyone) can realize that you are being total pricks in your posts and that people are getting annoyed with it. Its supposed to be a friendly public place. No one is the big boss, so just cool off a little.

'In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.'-Martin Luther King Jr.
DigïTEÇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 09:51 PM   #3
ChopinPorkChop
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to ChopinPorkChop Send a message via AIM to ChopinPorkChop Send a message via Yahoo to ChopinPorkChop
OH STOP YOUR BITCHIN!!! j/p around man. see thats usually what it is.. just jokes.. like in the vantage challenge thread.. it was mostly just fun stuff.. but in some of the other things i see what your saying and like comon, no group is perfect. There are always going to be problems between people, like Ran knows that i used to have a HUGE problem with him. The other way around also but thats settled down because its the only thing you can do is just leave it alone. Dont try to fix problems, no forum is perfect.... and its all my fault ....

cpc

My Msn: Joffgreat@hotmail.com
ChopinPorkChop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 10:53 PM   #4
letnem
AF Newbie

Now now!

If you ignore it, it goes away. Just like when you are riding on a motorcycle and the top of your head gets itchy and you wanna dig a hole in your helmet to scratch it. But you eventually forget about it, once you ignore it. If they are harassing you by private message, or causing EXTREME trouble, report the post and send a link to a moderator (preferably igor), or me, when I get my account back. If they continue after being warned, they will be removed from the site.
letnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 11:15 PM   #5
ChopinPorkChop
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to ChopinPorkChop Send a message via AIM to ChopinPorkChop Send a message via Yahoo to ChopinPorkChop
exactly.. well said

Old 07-20-2003, 11:34 PM   #6
Graphik Styles
Sikh Pride

Send a message via AIM to Graphik Styles
do you guys know what i honestly think should happen.......i think we need another moderator in this area......because this is turning into the Car Modelling because we starting to get alotmore busy know..........im not saying this because i want moderator and stuff.......im saying this honestly..........i think we need another moderator in this area.....one that visits each and every day.......and can keep an eye one stuff.......

Current Status:100%
New Project:Audi Chop
Currently Working On:Nothing
Current Mods: Everythings done
Link:Click Here
Graphik Styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 12:55 AM   #7
ChopinPorkChop
AF Enthusiast

Cough Chopinporkchop Cough... ya i agree! we need another eye
*looks around room*

Old 07-21-2003, 12:58 AM   #8
SPIKO
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SPIKO
I noticed some of this stuff, and its not cool, if someone is new to chopping and some prick says that is suxs and what not that will discourage the person, you all know what I mean, Good thing some one actually cares and brought it up so it can be resolved.

Munky made this great sig!

My 1st sig so...
My Counter-Strike Clan Website
SPIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 03:03 AM   #9
letnem
AF Newbie

Reason why I am not frequently here is because my account has been temporarily suspended. Hopefully soon, it will be activated again and I can straighten things up.

We need no more moderators, we need the mod we have to get his account back so that the forum can be controlled!
Old 07-21-2003, 04:03 AM   #10
Zammo
AF Enthusiast

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ha

LOL

snicker

Want To See The Wildest Cars & Learn How To Make Them Visit www.photo-chop.com or ZTi

Zammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 04:14 AM   #11
letnem
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Zammo
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ha

LOL

snicker
Shuddup before i bend you ov er and stick it inda butt!
Old 07-21-2003, 09:13 AM   #12
Graphik Styles
Sikh Pride

Send a message via AIM to Graphik Styles
we have 3 moderators of this forum......you kris and si 2 si......you just came back from a 2 1/2 month trip......kris i see around about......si 2 si i never see anymore.......so i think we do need more mods......im not sayin that anyone be replaced im saying that one more person needs to be added up there..........someone who visits this area frequently......

Current Status:100%
New Project:Audi Chop
Currently Working On:Nothing
Current Mods: Everythings done
Link:Click Here
Graphik Styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 10:20 AM   #13
RyanGiorgio
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RyanGiorgio Send a message via MSN to RyanGiorgio
Hmm I agree with De$i. I only thought we had one bacause I've never seen those two in here. So I think its a great idea to have another moderator. Suppose you have to go away foor your job again, Mental. Then we're going to need someone else who has mod powers to supervise us children () here. What do you think?

05' Civic Si - Tokico D-Specs/Progress Springs/Progress Rear Sway/CorSport Endlinks/Ingalls Torque Dampner/Energy Suspension Motor Mounts/Falken Ziex/HFP Spoiler/RSX Rims
RyanGiorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 11:57 AM   #14
hondacivic4drlx
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hondacivic4drlx
hello friends, im an so honored and flattered that i have made someone so mad that they started a thread about me. i think we should be able to start fights if we want i just wished it was between thew person or persons he or she offended. thats all just some common curtisy.
also ryan i was diappointed to find the thread about you little animation. i really wanted to see what you had to say.

-good day.
Old 07-21-2003, 12:47 PM   #15
spididdy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to spididdy
i dont think you can do much about it beacuse after all some ppl are just jerk-off's and they just arent alowed to be here but i know i cant ban anyone so i really dont give a shit.

<-- yellow is rap...
^Green is Techno
spididdy is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Graphic Manipulation