Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 11:20 AM   #1
Landokia
AF Newbie

vehicle keypad type Engine immobiliser

We have vehicle antitheft device for sale that uses a numeric keypad in which the driver has to enter his personal indentification number (4 code PIN#) before the vehicle will start. The vehicle will not start even if the wires to the keypad are cut. Fits any vehicle.
Landokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 11:56 AM   #2
rush
AF Newbie

Angry my ant theft experience

I was at a freinds house for the night and was warned to put my car in the garage but ignored it and went to bed I thought I herd my alarm go off but it stoped so I thought it was the wind anyway I woke up to find out the next morning some one broke in, cut the alarm wires and tried to take my car lucky for me when he cut the wires the car still didnt start because of the key pad imobiliser but they took my cd so I highly recomend.
p.s I asked for a refund on my alarm. And got it
rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 01:17 PM   #3
Avi89|325ic|///M3
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Avi89|325ic|///M3 Send a message via Yahoo to Avi89|325ic|///M3
E30s with the full obc have this built it!!

Since im new ill list my mods...
IC--HID, rd strut bar, bilstene shocks, Suspension Techniques springs, 15" fitapaldi rims 225/50 all round, full IS pckage, Evo 2 steering wheel, hardtop 195K miles

///M3--Turner chip, sparco strut bar, Brembo rotors, Bilstene sport shocks, ebach springs, evo airbox, 16" Milano spoke wheels TS2 tires, Evo 2 steering wheel. 60K miles
Avi89|325ic|///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote