Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Parts for Sale
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
mundy5
AF Regular

FS: Pre-2003 Windstar new brake pres switch

I have the ford factory redesigned brake pressure switch. It turned out that my original 2003 LX already has the redesigned brake pressure switch, hence I have a brand new part still in the bag for sale. I'll be glad to sell it for $15 which will include USPS priority mail delivery. PM me if interested.

I can't say for which year other than I know for sure, if you have a 2003, don't buy this. But if you have an older model say a 1998 or 1999, then I'd recommend that you check to see if yours is leaking. If it is, then you need to buy this or else go without cruise control and having to add more brake fluid regularly.

No guarantees. Buy at your own risk.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Parts for Sale