Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 12:48 AM   #1
SI Chick
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to SI Chick
Any racer chicks?

I live in Orange county and right now im tired of all the boy crews and being the only girl in them . i was wondering if any one is willing to start one with me or join. no leaders none of the tittles just a bunch of girls kicking it and their cars well just reply i guess. well i hope i dont sound stupid . but to tell the truth i feel like the only one sometimes
Old 08-09-2005, 04:22 PM   #2
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to chixSI
Re: Any racer chicks?

Well girlie, i feel your pain. I know where you are coming from when you say you get tired of being the only girl in a group of guys. That's how my world is and that's how i like it also. I get treated with more respect by the guys and they take my racing serious. I've always had the problems with girls being my friend because once they find out that mostly all my friends are guys, but just hang out with me to get a piece of them. Then once they get it....they leave me.
Sounds like you know what you want with your own chick racer group and I say go for it. I would love to start one up with you, but i'm all the way out here in Maryland and my sponsors are taking up all my free time. I say you do it for all the girls out there. BTW, a few of my close girlfriends made an all female (well there are just a handful of guys) but we have our own site and forum and we are a pretty close group of girls. You should check it out...www.notmyboyfriendscar.com

Well good luck girl...

***Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel can Fly!!!***

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

: TURBO is now in...
Old 08-16-2005, 05:48 PM   #3
racin_prelude_girl
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to racin_prelude_girl

Sup, I

feel your pain; im in the same position i just wish i had some chicks around here to hang out with becuz it gets old after a while chilling with the guys...i live here in charlotte, NC, and man, all the egotistical guys that i've met are into "my car will smoke you" deal . it's soo stupid; i tried to start a girl/guy club and it ended up being like 5 guys and me...so go figure....wish ya lived closer cuz i'd hang out with ya and all the other girl racers....
Old 10-15-2005, 02:39 PM   #4
SexyCivicSiChica
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to SexyCivicSiChica

u know hun if i still lived in SAN DIEGO cali i would so join a club with ya but now i live in corn country IOWA yeah and out here i am always the only GAL TAGGIN ALONG with the men. it's funny..

Old 10-20-2005, 02:26 AM   #5
Shpyder
Moderate moderator

San Diego is starting to suck lately. People are getting pulled over for leaving the college parking permit hanging off their rear view... so, anyone think how my car's gonna get through police checks with a 16g and all that other crap? any takers?

The daily driver. The weekend cruiser. The lazy shop hog.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:09 AM   #6
pedal_pusher_sh
AF Newbie

there are alot of girl racers in texas, but most of them are wanna be's and drive an automatic car parading around like they own the place, when they are getting owned left and right, its about time we start taking over the race scene. plus its on our side because guys never suspect anything from a girl.
guys are just so..... self absorbed with there cars thinking there the shit and think that they can beat any one and have anygirl they want, its time for us to show them up.
not alot of girls in my neighborhood in paticular are into that racing stuff, they just like to tag along and claim whatever and hor around all with all the guys with fast cars and they call themselves girl racers? i dont think so.

live fast.

vroom vrrom baybe!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 07:16 PM   #7
SI Chick
AF Newbie

Yeah i know what you mean about the stupid girls that tagg along and just hoe around. when i use to go to ontario before it was burnt out there would be girls flashing and all that stupid sh*t it gets enoying actually more than anoying its been dead. But back to the subject us girls do have the advantage. in raceing just cause im a girl dont mean i cant kick ur ass in or out of a car.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:36 PM   #8
SI Chick
AF Newbie

and this reply is to shpyder you wouldnt be able to get through the police if you did get pulled over i would know personally because the weekend of halloween my boyfriend and i were leaving starbucks and we were pulled over by a cop and unfortunatly every one was being pulled over cause the cops needed to make quota. and my boyfriend had no front lic plate on but back to the point my boyfriend drives a 95 GSX with a standard 4g63 engine and not many mods cause it keeps breaking down on him. so hes basically making his car. i have lots of stories but back to the point he had a greddy BOV and intake, and the basics and now he has to take the car tomorrow to an appointed tech by the police and if it doesnt pass they keep his car even though the BOV and other mods are 50 state legal what a bitch only in costa mesa where the racist cops reside. hahahaha just kidding but the cop was a jerk he was cursing at my boyfriend and telling him a bunch of things he was i guess trying to tempt my boy into doing something. but jus br careful cause if they get you for a modified ticket your outta luck basically. but yeah one question whens the next eclipse/ mitsubishi meet?
Old 11-09-2005, 08:04 AM   #9
pedal_pusher_sh
AF Newbie

i dont even know why cops pull peple over from starbucks. over where i live, they honestly dont give a living fukin shit if we are outside or not, because they get good business, especially from me, i go there every week, maybe even 3 times a day. but i dont know, their starting to tow your car now, because of all the stupid people that put other peoples lives in danger. (as the pig said)
pluss theres not even a sign that says, "no loitering" or however you spell it, they are so stupid they just want someone to pick on and give stupid tickets too.
they gave my best friend 6 tickets, for going inside and buying a cookie.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:59 PM   #10
SI Chick
AF Newbie

how stupid what a dick. yeah they call it loitering i call it them wasting there time cause we will find another place to chill like jack in the box

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot