Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > MG > MGC
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 08:03 AM   #1
mgbgtspecial
AF Newbie

MGB GT / MGC unibody shell or rolling chassis needed

Thought I'd post this here too, just in case

The title says it all.

I have a 67' MGB GT Special that has been family owned since it rolled off the showroom floor in 1967. Unfortunately, living in the northeast has taken it's toll on the dear car and it's in need of some major body work. I got wind that for awhile one could by the B GT / C unibody shell aftermarket and I'm wondering if anyone here has any info on those or in leiu of that, knows a good place to pick up a reasonably rust free rolling chassis (with the rolling chassis, I know there will be at least some body work to be done). I'm also in search of an OD gearbox for this car.

I hope someone here can help me. Please feel free to post back or e-mail me directly at mmurrayatwheatoncollegedotnet

Thanks in advance
mgbgtspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
gerrym
AF Newbie

Re: MGB GT / MGC unibody shell or rolling chassis needed

Just new and saw this. maybe I can help. Some time back I redid a GT with a Pinto V6 engine in it and all was fine. Then some things happen and the title got lost. This State will not give me a new title without finding the old owner. Not possible.

To make a long story short the car has been sitting in my back yard for some time now. There are no dings or rust n the car (this is desert). The only thing I did to the body was louver the hood. Hoods can be replaced! All else is stock and ready to roll.

If you are interested, I would like to get rid of the car as is.
gerrym is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > MG > MGC