Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 07:07 AM   #1
joelwideqvist
AF Enthusiast

Fujimi Trick Star Kawasaki ZX-10R

Hi guys,
trying to sort things out when it comes to the different sets of liveries on the Kawasaki ZX-10R Trick Star bikes from Fujimi.

From what I can find on google there are 6 kits representing 2010-2012 versions of purple, yellow and red bikes. But it's almost impossible to find images of other than the purple one...

So first of all, are there in fact six different kits or have I been fooled by the box arts? As they are Evangelion 00, 01 and 02 bikes, are they representing the same team or are the purple, red and yellow racing for separate teams?

Last, it seems these bikes were endurance racers, purple one seems to have been raced at Suzuka but I also find some information from Le Mans. Anyone know anything on how frequent the team/s raced?

/Joel
Old 11-14-2016, 08:18 PM   #2
star21
AF Regular

Re: Fujimi Trick Star Kawasaki ZX-10R

They're from the same team. If I'm not mistaken the yellow version EVA-00 is strictly a scale model livery only. Best bet is to use Yahoo.jp for searching and use a translator if you can't read Japanese.

The differences in the many kit releases appears to be mainly (if not only) in livery between the years 2010-2012 and even special event rounds like Suzuka 8 hours for the All Japan Road Racing Championship. The Le Mans reference may have been referring to the FIM series entries.

2012 link: http://car.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/510834.html
star21 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling