Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Panoz > AIV Roadster
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 09:52 PM   #1
94_panoz_#7
AF Newbie

Here's another owner...

Another Roadster owner here. Anyone still using this forum? Not much traffic...
94_panoz_#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 10:21 AM   #2
PanozMike
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to PanozMike
Awesome man! It's my favorite road car of the past 10 years and I'll be a future owner of an AIV!
PanozMike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PanozMike For This Useful Post:
mlwhite (05-07-2014)
Old 04-21-2005, 08:58 PM   #3
PMBC-SRC
AF Newbie

I just bought a 1999 roadster with less than 500 miles on it. Tires and fluids need changing but it's otherwise pristine. Absolutely love it. Can't believe how many looks it gets. Wouldn't ever change it for a porche or corvette. This is the best ride I've ever seen or had. Looking to put in a roll bar and 6 point harnesses but so far no one knows how to do it for me. Waiting to learn to drive stick, so for now, my husband is the appointed chauffeur.
PMBC-SRC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PMBC-SRC For This Useful Post:
mlwhite (05-07-2014)
Old 04-22-2005, 10:11 PM   #4
Day Dreamer
AF Newbie

Re: Here's another owner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMBC-SRC
I just bought a 1999 roadster with less than 500 miles on it. Tires and fluids need changing but it's otherwise pristine. Absolutely love it. Can't believe how many looks it gets. Wouldn't ever change it for a porche or corvette. This is the best ride I've ever seen or had. Looking to put in a roll bar and 6 point harnesses but so far no one knows how to do it for me. Waiting to learn to drive stick, so for now, my husband is the appointed chauffeur.
Have fun and start adding to the miles. Hope you have alot of great sunny days and cool evening. But the main thing you have to do is answer this question everytime you get out. "What is it?" I answer that question at least two to three times everytime I get my '98 out of the garage.
Day Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Day Dreamer For This Useful Post:
mlwhite (05-07-2014)
Old 06-27-2005, 12:03 PM   #5
HSPORSCHE
AF Newbie

Cool AIV heaven!

I have been in PANOZ Heaven for the last month and a half. I found a great deal on and 98 Red AIV in Florida with 3300 miles on it. The car was in great shape, I bought it from the original owner and had it shipped up to NY. After 6 weeks of FUN FUN FUN I traded it for a POWER ROOF AND POWER WINDOWS! The trade - 2002 Esperante with 7500 miles and it's still under warantee! Does life get better than this! The main difference between the cars aside from real doors,windows and a roof is now I only get half the looks and questions. How do I post a picture?
HSPORSCHE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HSPORSCHE For This Useful Post:
mlwhite (05-07-2014)
Old 04-17-2006, 07:26 PM   #6
99PanozAIV
AF Newbie

Wow, another one. That's more here on this site than I've found anywhere. This guy (below) works with Panoz factory to do "whatever". He has a design for AIV apparently but no takers so far. Check it out (probably not cheap)

http://www.jrdtuning.com/PanMST.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMBC-SRC
99PanozAIV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 99PanozAIV For This Useful Post:
mlwhite (05-07-2014)
Old 05-18-2006, 12:10 PM   #7
HSPORSCHE
AF Newbie

Thats Johan he built the Flying Panoz on monster garage! He just did the suspension mods on my Esperante! For you AIV fans there is a great web site you should check out:
http://www.panozroadster.com/Panoz_Roadster.php

Have fun!

HSPORSCHE
HSPORSCHE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HSPORSCHE For This Useful Post:
mlwhite (05-07-2014)