Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-21-2001, 01:56 PM   #1
GirlRacer15
AF Newbie

Question

I am interested in getting a wing/spoiler for my 99 Civic Ex Coupe. I live in St. Louis, does anybody know a good place to purchase one. I need it ordered, painted and installed. I have heard of Lightspeed, Road Rage, Fantasy Coachworks, Hidden Performance, Adrenaline...I haven't been to any of them yet, but does anyone have a suggestion as to who is the best and most cost efficient. I am on limited funds. I don't want to purchase it online either. Thanks.
Old 03-23-2001, 11:10 AM   #2
hondacsi
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to hondacsi
I am not sure about that area but if i was you i would go for getting a wings west cause they are the best in my opinion.
hondacsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 01:29 PM   #3
enzo@af
Old Mod

Send a message via ICQ to enzo@af Send a message via AIM to enzo@af
Use the money for performance mods.
Old 03-23-2001, 11:27 PM   #4
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
alright ....correct me if im wrong but she's a girl and their all about some looks to their cars ....not really raced out ....just a kit ,wing, rims And basically their set oh yeah maybe a system . As hondacsi said ...go with WW their probably the best and their what i would go with ....theirs this guy who has a 97 EX civic hooked up with a ww aggressor kit and a commando wing with 17in niche prima's i think thats waht their called but it is bad ass ....yeah maybe its not that fast but looks ...i give it a 10 . But as far as your question goes ...i really dont live around where you live ....so i cant really help u out with that ....But if you do go for a kit go for WW and done accept any cheap immitation .
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 02:40 PM   #5
GirlRacer15
AF Newbie

Thumbs down Its not all about looks

Thanks for the info about WW, been there already though, I wanted something local. Anyway, I am not just going for looks, as some might. I just wanted to start with the amenities I could see first. Next on the list is an exhaust system, probably Tanabe Medallion, then some DC Sports 4-1 Headers, suspension, etc. Then maybe a body kit and rims. However, I have to work with the funds I have right now, which isn't much because I just bought the car. I would like to get it turbo charged or at least add some NOS but we'll see what happens.
Old 03-26-2001, 06:38 PM   #6
GOD
Banned

Wow this is my kind of girl !!!!! She likes Imports ....and she likes to fix them up too ...damn their is a god
Old 03-29-2001, 11:21 PM   #7
LilMax
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to LilMax
Quote:
Originally posted by GOD@af
Wow this is my kind of girl !!!!! She likes Imports ....and she likes to fix them up too ...damn their is a god
You don't have a chance Big Herm!!!! Quit kissing up!hehehe

LilMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 06:37 AM   #8
civicdude
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to civicdude Send a message via Yahoo to civicdude
try: www.speedworld.com
www.ultimaperformance.com
www.wingswest.com
I have a 94 civic ex coupe, I got my wing from a 93 Mazda MX6. With a little modification...it goes on nice...and it looks incredible. Nobody can figure out where I got it from. Maybe you can find a wing from another kind of car that will fit on your car.:frog:
Old 04-03-2001, 11:43 AM   #9
Kodiak Ice
AF Newbie

NOPI

nopi can get any wings west kit or wing for you ,got mine wingswest gtr wing there cheaper than whats advertised in magazines even nopi ads.
for painted about $80-100 and install yourself its not hard or whoever paint it can install about $60/hour for labor and they should have warrenty for if it falls off they'll buy you new one
Kodiak Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 06:42 PM   #10
GOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by 4x4Dragon

You don't have a chance Big Herm!!!! Quit kissing up!hehehe

OK brett ....u loser why dont u go back to ur tacoma forum and talk about mud ridding ....u loser :finger: oh yeah.....lindsey called me the other nite ...so ill TAKE care of her
Old 07-05-2001, 04:53 AM   #11
carz
AF Enthusiast

WE GOT A IMPORT BABE IN THE FORUM!
I HOPE SHES HOT!
Old 07-05-2001, 12:35 PM   #12
kris
Off playing with fire.

Quote:
Originally posted by carz
WE GOT A IMPORT BABE IN THE FORUM!
I HOPE SHES HOT!
Jeez, you horn dogs will scare her away. Why does everyone have to go with Wings Worst. Do you want a wing that half the state will have? or something totally different? If you want some good stuff, and dont mind paying a little extra, let me know. I can give you some names of some good places.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 04:20 PM   #13
GirlRacer15
AF Newbie

Got my wing today

Well, after all that looking and pricing I finally got my wing today. I bought it from Adrenaline Motorsports, its the Terminator III style. I get it installled Friday, I am very excited. Just thought I would update this thread. THanks for all your help and opinions.