Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-27-2001, 02:18 PM   #61
Cyko
AF Enthusiast

Hehe

I would get a bad ass racing bike and a shitty car for winter. I'd buy like a Bughatti or something , BMW has some nice racing bikes too. :alien:
Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 04:49 AM   #62
RyanTaylorClark
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to RyanTaylorClark Send a message via MSN to RyanTaylorClark Send a message via Yahoo to RyanTaylorClark
This link should answer any questions about the Maxima that this thread started out about. Not the products I would put in my car, but I still respect the amount of modification done to the car.
RyanTaylorClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 10:30 AM   #63
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max
Re: Maxout!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTaylorClark
This link should answer any questions about the Maxima that this thread started out about. Not the products I would put in my car, but I still respect the amount of modification done to the car.
Dude, i know you're new but there's a rule about resurrectiong old threads...especially when they're 3 years old. almost all of those guys are no longer members.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 09:04 PM   #64
RyanTaylorClark
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to RyanTaylorClark Send a message via MSN to RyanTaylorClark Send a message via Yahoo to RyanTaylorClark
Re: Re: Maxout!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max
Dude, i know you're new but there's a rule about resurrectiong old threads...especially when they're 3 years old. almost all of those guys are no longer members.
My bad man. I didn't realize that it was that old. I was searching for something and stumbled across this thread, and thought I would add a comment since I had useful info. As you can see, it was like 3 in the morning when I posted the reply, so I was probably half out of it. Well, it's a cool link anyway, so no harm done.
RyanTaylorClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 10:07 PM   #65
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max
Re: Maxout!!!!!!!!

i'm not saying it wasn't an informational post, it's definitely a good link. you can always just start a new thread next time. it's just a pain when the new info starts on page 5. like you said, no harm done.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35