Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 09:00 PM   #1
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Wow!

Hey all. I went to the New York Int'l Auto Show yesterday. You can read what I said about it in the Car Shows forum. But the purpose of this thread was to tell you one of the highlights of my day in New York. At the show, there happened to be an orange Lamborghini Murcielago tucked away in a corner that you could pay $10 to get a picture taken with it. I did it, and I think it turned out pretty good. I don't have a scanner, so I would have to take a picture of the picture. If someone could give me a link to a free photo-posting site, I will post that along with all the pics from the show and whatever else I have...

My Webshots
SuPeRcAr_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 09:43 PM   #2
pennyho
Banned

sweet... i was gonna go but instead im going next year was there any lamborghini in the auto show???????????and did that murcie guy make alot of money?whats closer to NY? MA or PA
pennyho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 05:35 PM   #3
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by pennyho
sweet... i was gonna go but instead im going next year was there any lamborghini in the auto show???????????and did that murcie guy make alot of money?whats closer to NY? MA or PA
There was a yellow pearl Murci on display in the exotic section of the show floors. It wasn't just an individual taking money to get your picture take, it was just part of the show. They had a professional photographer and everything. PA would be closer to the show. The Javits Center, where the show is being held, is right in the center of Manhatten. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to get there from Hazleton in northeast PA.

My Webshots
Old 04-29-2003, 06:12 PM   #4
pennyho
Banned

hey do you think they might do that again, or even with the gallardo?
Old 04-29-2003, 06:13 PM   #5
pennyho
Banned

and do you think they will have a lamborghini again in the ny auto show next year?
Old 04-29-2003, 06:29 PM   #6
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Im sure Lamborghini will be exhibiting again at this show next year. They also had a Murci at the 2003 Philadelphia Auto Show, which is closer to you, and is a very nice show. I don't know if they will have that photo booth thing again. Dodge also did something, for free you stand in front of the Viper or something.... I didn't really look at it or consider doing it. I just started a photo album at www.community.webshots.com. I will have pics from Philly and New Yourk, and whatever else I feel like putting on...

My Webshots
Old 04-29-2003, 06:33 PM   #7
pennyho
Banned

i really really hope they do make those picture things, but im not sure because if they do that again with the murcielago not many people would really care, because the murcielagos getting old with those regular coupe murcielagos by next year, but who know they might hava a covertable one maybe:bandit: :sun:
Old 04-29-2003, 08:08 PM   #8
cristoff
AF Regular

damn they should have done that at Toronto, hope u had a good time!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2003, 08:33 PM   #9
Scott 02
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
SuPeRcAr_MaN, picture link didn't work for me. I was going to go, but I live in ohio and that would be a pretty good drive for me. Anyway SuPeRcAr_Man, I'll PM you later. I want to ask some things about that show.

Scott 02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 02:26 PM   #10
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

I fixed the link in my signature, I think. Let me know if it work, and what you think of the pictures. And Scott, feel free to PM me at any time.

My Webshots
Old 05-01-2003, 03:38 PM   #11
DigitalOxygen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to DigitalOxygen Send a message via AIM to DigitalOxygen Send a message via Yahoo to DigitalOxygen
Pretender and the Predator

I love this pic, it just looks like the Lambo is evilly looking at the Saleen and saying something like

"Pretender"

[link]

Yeah SCM it is one of yours, quality pics you got there, you into photography? as you got a lot of really interesting shots in some places. Oh and when are the models who stand next to the cars gonna be uploaded?
Old 05-01-2003, 03:43 PM   #12
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Pic didn't work. Is it one of mine? I am guessing, if it is, it is the one looking over the nose of the Saleen S7 onto the Murcielago. I love that pic. I never thought of it the way you did, but it does seem like that.

My Webshots
Old 05-01-2003, 07:41 PM   #13
pennyho
Banned

whoa, i just checked out all of the pics you took, what kind of camera did you use?
Old 05-01-2003, 08:44 PM   #14
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Nikon CoolPix 885. I love it. I'm glad you all liked the shots. I was trying to work out my photagraphing skills. It got pretty hard as the day went on because the place got very crowded. So in case your wondering, I took some pics of only sections of cars because that's all I could see through the people.

My Webshots
Old 05-02-2003, 06:03 AM   #15
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
SEND me the pic i can upload it for you. i have websapce :flash:
Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)