Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 12:08 AM   #1
stealth_tt
Banned

Lightbulb Murcielago On the Road! PICS!

First spotted in a parking lot, then followed on the road!

The man was very nice, out for ice cream with his little daughter (blonde hair in the pic), and was open to talk about his car. Unfortunately I got there when he was getting ready to leave, but he gladly revved his engine for me, and allowed me to take pics. I have some videos, but nowhere to host them as of now.

Higher res. versions will be available once my website galleries are back up and running at Exoticars.net

stealth_tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 01:20 AM   #2
MalkaJB
AF Enthusiast

Re: Murcielago On the Road! PICS!

Cool. It's nice to see exotic car owners who aren't dicks, and are willing to share their experiences with others.
MalkaJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 12:34 AM   #3
tanner07
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Murcielago On the Road! PICS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalkaJB
Cool. It's nice to see exotic car owners who aren't dicks, and are willing to share their experiences with others.
Like Frank Selldorff? I can only hope to get an opportunity like that, especially because most people think I am just another 16 year old TFATF fanatic going through a slight car phase

Awesome sighting Ryan, and I thought I had a good day because I caught a 10 second glimpse of a 348 Spyder going the opposite direction on the highway

ps-get your site workin'!
tanner07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 07:09 AM   #4
-Davo
Banned

Oh god, it's beautiful. I think, yes, that's a tear! *wipes tear*
-Davo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:21 AM   #5
DiabloSV
AF Newbie

The Murcielago get more fantastic every time I see one.. Wonderful car!
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:45 PM   #6
MalkaJB
AF Enthusiast

Does anyone here know why stealth tt was banned?
Old 08-09-2004, 10:03 PM   #7
DiabloGT
Banned

it was in off topic, he posted something about drugs, and they banned him...
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:34 AM   #8
MalkaJB
AF Enthusiast

Ya, I saw that after I already posted the question. That was dumb of him. Thanks anyway.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:12 PM   #9
eccentric
AF Newbie

Following Cars/ Yelling Off The Street/ Through Windows, Etc

Hi, I have a murci, and I think it really sucks when people follow us in our car; get up in our face and take pictures of US - NOT the car; yell at us "Nice Car", and other things through our open windows. WE GOT THE CAR BECAUSE WE LOVE THE CAR. IT IS OUR DREAM CAR. WE KNOW IT'S NICE. THATS WHY WE GOT IT. WE DIDN'T GET IT TO "SHARE" OUR EXPERIENCE WITH OTHERS. IT IS FOR US. OUR ENJOYMENT. AND IT IS REALLY UNFOURTUNATE WHEN YOU CAN'T HAVE THE WINDOWS DOWN WITHOUT SOMEONE YELLING AT YOU THROUGH YOUR WINDOW. AND IT IS SCARY, AND RUDE BEING FOLLOWED, WHERE WE ARE GOING/ DOING/ LIVE IS OUR BUISNESS, IT IS PERSONAL.
PLEASE, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS. AS SOMEONE WROTE, YOU SEEM TO THINK THIS ATTITUDE IS NOT VERY NICE. - BUT IMAGINE BEING BOTHERED BY PEOPLE CONSTANTLY DOING AND SAYING THE SAME THING - ALL THINKING THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES DOING THIS AND ARE TOTALLY ORIGINAL OR NOT BOTHERING THE DRIVER/ PASSENGER. AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO TALK TO THE OWNERS OF THIS CAR - YES, UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE FORCED TO HAVE TO BE POLITE AND NICE - WHEN REALLY WE WANT YOU TO JUST PISS OFF. WE ARE OUT TO HAVE FUN WITH THE PEOPLE WE ARE WITH. YOU ARE JUST SOME STRANGER WHO WE DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH, AND LETS FACE IT - YOU ARE JUST TALKING TO US AND USING UP OUR TIME BECAUSE OF OUR CAR. ****SO IF YOU LIKE/LOVE THE CAR AS MUCH AS WE DO -******GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND LOOK AT THE CARS ALL YOU WANT, TAKE PICTURES, SIT IN THEM, ASK THE DEALER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT. HAVE FUN - THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT, BECAUSE THE OTHER WAYS ARE REALLY NOT NICE....AND SOME DAY WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS - YOU WILL SEE ALL THE NONSENSE YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH AND YOU WILL REALIZE WHAT I'M SAYING.
*NOT TRYING OR BEING A DICK. JUST BEING HONEST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. PLEASE HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING AND BE CONSIDERATE.

THANKS - HOPE YOU GET YOUR CAR SOME DAY :-)
eccentric is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)