Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 11:16 AM   #106
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by bk2kmax

Cold Los Angeles winters? Haha, that is very funny. You want cold try -40 below in Bad Toelz Germany, then you'd definitely need those heated seats.
i lived in germany for about 5 months, whereabouts is that exactly...i know northern germany can get bitter cold in the winter, it must be north of berlin somewhere...

"Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them."
Steve Martin.
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 06:47 PM   #107
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by thrasher

i lived in germany for about 5 months, whereabouts is that exactly...i know northern germany can get bitter cold in the winter, it must be north of berlin somewhere...
It's a small town in the Northern part of Germany, Hitler had a retreat in the mountains of Bavaria it was nowhere near Berlin though. I used to be stationed in Kitzingen but I lived in Wurzburg.
Old 04-27-2003, 01:55 AM   #108
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

It's a small town in the Northern part of Germany, Hitler had a retreat in the mountains of Bavaria it was nowhere near Berlin though. I used to be stationed in Kitzingen but I lived in Wurzburg.
i've heard of Wurzburg, not sure where it is though...i lived in a tiny town 2 hours south of Berlin...where are those cities in relation to major cities??

"Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them."
Steve Martin.
Old 04-27-2003, 10:52 AM   #109
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

i've heard of Wurzburg, not sure where it is though...i lived in a tiny town 2 hours south of Berlin...where are those cities in relation to major cities??
Wurzburg is a major city it is 2 hours south of Frankfurt in central Germany, Kitzingen is about 30K south of Wurzburg.
Old 04-27-2003, 02:01 PM   #110
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

I have a pic that is too big to post of something that will probably make all of you who dislike the 04's because of their grill a new convert to appreciating the hidden beauty in it:

here's the link: But you'll have to join first but it is fast to do:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...&bnak=1&bnak=1

If it doesn't work, cut and paste into your address bar and hit go, if it still doesn't come up let me know and I'll re link the image.
Old 04-27-2003, 11:59 PM   #111
deadmaninc
AF Enthusiast

The grill is nice but look like an altima a little that way.
deadmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 03:04 AM   #112
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
I have a pic that is too big to post of something that will probably make all of you who dislike the 04's because of their grill a new convert to appreciating the hidden beauty in it:

here's the link: But you'll have to join first but it is fast to do:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...&bnak=1&bnak=1

If it doesn't work, cut and paste into your address bar and hit go, if it still doesn't come up let me know and I'll re link the image.
an extra $1300 just to make the car decent looking enough to be seen in, ouch. on the bright side, it does look much nicer, kinda like a Z from one of the pics. still though...javascript:smilie('')

Steve Martin.
Old 04-28-2003, 05:02 PM   #113
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

an extra $1300 just to make the car decent looking enough to be seen in, ouch. on the bright side, it does look much nicer, kinda like a Z from one of the pics. still though...javascript:smilie('')
Yes that price is very ridiculous, you can get someone to custom make one if you take a photo of yours and whatever kind of material you want to use for less than that, eventually that price will come down once they realize that no one is going to buy one for that price.

Besides that other manufacturers will make their version(s) of grill kits and then they definitely will have to come down to make the pricing right.
Old 04-28-2003, 10:01 PM   #114
deadmaninc
AF Enthusiast

$1300 is a little to much for a grill. It okay looking but i dont think its worth it. I rather see what else they will come out.
deadmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35