Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 02:46 PM   #181
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by MaximusGTR
Yea, come down to L.A and I'll run you, I think thats why I kinda didn't say anything else on the race because I thought why the hell would I drive down to Orange county just to beat a 2.5 Altima when I could beat them all day here in L.A. If I were the obvious underdog, I'd go whoop some A$$ and shut everybody up. Plus I wanted to wait till I get some tires because 3 of my $hits are bald, but I'd still take you with 1 tire:right:

Hey, JBL you gotta understand dog that your in a Maxima forum where people are talking about the cars and what we can do to them, and all of a sudden, someone comes in (that is an obvious underdog) and says they can beat our $hit. If you know you can whoop our ass, I would sit back, let everybody talk Ish and kick somebody's ass on film because if you say it, knowbody's gonna believe you. I know you don't care because I wouldn't either but thats the only way your gonna get your point across.

In the words of Mr. Casanova "Just my .02"
<all of us against JBL, oops I mean Nick. :hehe:
Old 01-25-2003, 06:44 PM   #182
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
Maximus, where can we run?
Old 01-25-2003, 07:06 PM   #183
FarbsMaxima
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to FarbsMaxima
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

dun forget to video it MaxGTR!
FarbsMaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 07:36 PM   #184
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Pick
Just to get this straight, you want to race a 4th gen? With what mods. I know it has to be auto. It seems like you are setting this race up in your favor. Your place, your conditions, your rules. I wouldn't race you just on the basis. I think everyone should just abandon this thread and label it as another one of those internet s@#t talking posts.
I am saying equal mods, I have intake, so its only fair if I race a car with intake. All the Maximas I raced except for the third gen were stock with the exception of my cousin who has a cheap WAI. The third gen 5 speed I beat had intake, down pipe and exhaust. I never said anything about place conditions and rules so do you want to clarify as to what you are talking about?

Quote:
Originally posted by bk2kmax

For real though!
I work full time and go to school full time, so I dont know who the lazy ass is.
Old 01-26-2003, 12:01 AM   #185
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

haha, for working 40 hours a week and going to school full time, which means a lot of homework on top of the 8 hours of work per day, you sure have a lot of time to talk shit
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 03:41 AM   #186
MaximusGTR
AF Fanatic

Wasn't Nick the guy in Menace II Society that tried to sell that black MAXIMA?
OT but seriously, the guy who got smacked around?
Old 01-26-2003, 05:26 AM   #187
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by thrasher
haha, for working 40 hours a week and going to school full time, which means a lot of homework on top of the 8 hours of work per day, you sure have a lot of time to talk shit
Yep, got my labtop and my cell phone so I can come on here and see what you guys have to say inbetween classes and during work.

Also keep in mind I didnt start the shit talking, it was you guys bagging on me cuz you didnt believe I could beat a car with 190 hp, hah, weak!
Old 01-26-2003, 08:03 AM   #188
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85

Yep, got my labtop and my cell phone so I can come on here and see what you guys have to say inbetween classes and during work.

Also keep in mind I didnt start the shit talking, it was you guys bagging on me cuz you didnt believe I could beat a car with 190 hp, hah, weak!
Don't forget you also said that you could beat 222hp plus an intake with your fastest in the world shifting 5spd and you can, you really really can
Old 01-26-2003, 09:45 AM   #189
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85

I would put my car's title against your shitty altima.

and what's with the past tense? we still don't believe you can beat a maxima.
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 01:50 PM   #190
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Paonessa

I would put my car's title against your shitty altima.

and what's with the past tense? we still don't believe you can beat a maxima.

Shitty huh, yeah keep talkin shit, my car probably looks about 10x better then your 95 POS. Dont hate cuz my car is nicer.

Whenever Maximus can race and finds a place, Ill beat his Maxima for you guys to enjoy, also keep in mind he never told me his mods, so he is probably running nitrous.
Old 01-26-2003, 01:55 PM   #191
Pick
AF Fanatic

PHP Code:
Whenever Maximus can race and finds a placeIll beat his Maxima for you guys to enjoyalso keep in mind he never told me his modsso he is probably running nitrous

Sounds like you're a little apprehensive to me.....J/K
Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 02:00 PM   #192
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Old 01-26-2003, 02:01 PM   #193
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

the only altima i would ever take over a maxima would be a brand new 3.5 SE...otherwise, they are way too slow ta make up for the ugliness/cheapness, plus, it's an ALTIMA. i mean, come on...
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 02:06 PM   #194
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Yeah I wanted a 2002 6 Speed Maxima, but oh well, couldnt afford it. So I am happy with what I got and its better then a fourth gen auto max by a long shot
Old 01-26-2003, 02:57 PM   #195
daveauth21
AF Enthusiast

dude, you need to lay off of the 4 gen. maxima i'am proud to drive a maxima and i got enough money to a new altima and new maxima,but you just can't beat a 4 gen. maxima with all the mods you can do plus i know my maxima can beat your's and everyone in here knows that. i think your just jealus because you gave up a maxima for a altima what were you thinking you must have been ill that day,well at least you own a nissan i guest you could have gottin worst like a camery or a accord o well i'll let you go back to your sh*t talk.:bathroom:
daveauth21 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35