Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Vector > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-03-2002, 08:33 PM   #1
vectorclub
AF Enthusiast

Arrow Websites with Vector content or images

Finding Vector related content and images on the web can be hard. Those who have hunted around found VectorFiles. For many years this was the best place to find Vector related images and some content. In 2001 Fortune City shut down VectrFiles over a small technical issue that was never resolved thanks to the poor customer service provided at the time. I got a e-mail today saying a new server has been found and VectorFiles is back online. Head over to http://www.drive.to/vector

In August of 2001 the Vector Aeromotive Club "very beta" site went up. Now the site is being reworked, but due to demand a temp site may pop up before the remodel is done. I will let you know when that is done.

People looking for Gerald Wiegert should pop over to www.aquaqjet.com or www.vectorsupercars.com

I have visited many websites with pages about Vector items, but VectorFiles and Vector Aeromotive Club (www.vectoraeromotiveclub.com) are the only pure Vector enthusiast sites.

Hopefully people will post URLs for sites where they find Vector images and content.
vectorclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 06:39 PM   #2
Gunman
AF Newbie

Here is my Vector page:

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/li...rd/vector.html

and my Mosler MT900 page:

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/li...erd/mt900.html

I'm glad to see the Vector Files back online, can't wait to see the new vectoraeromotiveclub site!
Gunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 05:25 PM   #3
TurboR
AF Newbie

Post website

Here is one:

http://home.attbi.com/~davisr33/

:alien:
TurboR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 02:30 PM   #4
KKramer
AF Newbie

When?

Anyone know when the last time www.vectoraeromotiveclub.com was updated and when the rest of the content will be added?
KKramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 02:49 PM   #5
VectorFinatik713
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to VectorFinatik713 Send a message via MSN to VectorFinatik713
Re: Websites with Vector content or images

hey everyone, just to add to the list of vector sites, I myself am building one that hopefully, will rival any vector site thus far. If you have any content that you would like to submit to my website, just email me at vectorfinatik@yahoo.com

thanks

<coming soon "vectorfinatik.com">

LONG LIVE JERRY WEIGERT!

Last edited by VectorFinatik713; 07-17-2004 at 03:23 PM.
VectorFinatik713 is offline   Reply With Quote