Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 10:10 AM   #46
maximaseefu
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to maximaseefu Send a message via AIM to maximaseefu
hey, whassup max lovers. i also hang out at the .org and have been for about 5 years now. this past weekend the forum is down for upgrade so needed to get my maxima fix. the first post i checked out was the one with nick beating the 4th gens. that was about 2 hours ago. there was a lot of good arguments in that post. for that reason alone i think that i may spend more time over here. i also like the fact that there is little to no censorship by the moderators. that's the way the .org used to be. i like it.

Last edited by maximaseefu; 09-01-2003 at 11:17 AM.
maximaseefu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 06:17 PM   #47
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Re: Welcome to all Noobs, Post it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximaseefu
hey, whassup max lovers. i also hang out at the .org and have been for about 5 years now. this past weekend the forum is down for upgrade so needed to get my maxima fix. the first post i checked out was the one with nick beating the 4th gens. that was about 2 hours ago. there was a lot of good arguments in that post. for that reason alone i think that i may spend more time over here. i also like the fact that there is little to no censorship by the moderators. that's the way the .org used to be. i like it.
Good to have you aboard dawg, I'm over at the orgy too, with the same name of course and it is down still but I do like it over here a little more because of the people here tend to be more down to earth and not as stuck up/uppidity then some over at the org, plus a lot of them think that they are too good to street race, even though I'm certain most do daily and if not they have done so in the past.

I'll be looking forward to seeing more posts from you.
2fingaz=Peace
Old 10-13-2003, 12:23 PM   #48
JWMAX
AF Newbie

noobs

I know I am a noob. Just sold my '94 Honda Accord EX and bought a 95 Maxima GLE w/ 125,000 miles. Too bad it's an automatic but everything is in good condition on it except for the fuel injectors, no suprise. If I could ask, does anyone make performance fuel injectors at a good price, and is it worth it to send my current injectors to RC engineering to have them balanced and blueprinted etc.

My future mods are 17" infinity G35 wheels or possibly some cheaper aftermarket wheels, y-pipe, cold air intake, computer upgrade, possibly a tokico suspension kit, and who knows what else.
JWMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 02:03 PM   #49
VQmax95
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to VQmax95
Hey man, welcome. Nice trade up from the Honda. Though I'm not too sure about the injectors, I think the est of your plans sound good. I'm going to be getting a y soon myself. Have fun with it man, its a wonderful car. Again, welcome aboard.
Kevin.
VQmax95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 10:09 PM   #50
e_is_chillin
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to e_is_chillin Send a message via Yahoo to e_is_chillin

That would be me. I'm new here but have been a maxima.org member since March of this year. I've had a great experience there and look foward to an equally good time here. Just call me "E". I'm the owner of a 1989 Nissan Maxima Se. Hello to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk2kmax
Man, I see that we have a lot of cool Noobs here and that hardly anyone has welcomed them to the family properly, so I created this thread for all the Noobs to sign in and for all of us Old Hands to welcome them to the fold.

If you have recently signed up or are below 50 post then you are a Noob and you should sign up with your Name and Vehicle/Mods so that we can see what you working with.

Holla Noobs

And welcome to all of you
e_is_chillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 10:39 PM   #51
SkyTorch
AF Enthusiast

I don't remember if I ever actually introduced myself. I just showed up one day, walked in and went straight for the fridge. BTW we need ice SkyTorch is in Dallas, home of the 4-1 Cowboys (go tuna!). I'm a spouse to one, father of none. So my ride only rolls 2 deep. 1997 Tan I30 with no mods. I want mods but my wife freaks out about my driving faster than I do now, so I have to live vicariously through others.
SkyTorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 03:04 PM   #52
hank heavens
AF Newbie

yah, im a. I've had my max for about 5 years and have had many a good time. dusting hondas and doing the 140mph that the speedo max's at, I gotta say that this is one hell of a car for the $. But I've learned that you gotta pay to play.

'95 SE 5-speed

*stillen intake
*denso plugs
*random tech cat
hank heavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 04:27 PM   #53
oxidizer2k
AF Newbie

doh

this automotiveforums is confusing, i wish it was divided like maxima.org into seperation by generation.......

oh well, i hope i get used to it......
oxidizer2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 07:53 PM   #54
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Re: doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxidizer2k
this automotiveforums is confusing, i wish it was divided like maxima.org into seperation by generation.......

oh well, i hope i get used to it......
Well, welcome to all the new Noobs, glad to have you aboard and to my man Oxidizer, I don't think this forum is that confusing, it is just more simplistic because everything is in one spot instead of roving all over the forum for this or that like you have to do over at the orgy.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:04 PM   #55
oxidizer2k
AF Newbie

Re: Re: doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk2kmax
Well, welcome to all the new Noobs, glad to have you aboard and to my man Oxidizer, I don't think this forum is that confusing, it is just more simplistic because everything is in one spot instead of roving all over the forum for this or that like you have to do over at the orgy.
Yeah, i guess Ill have to get used to it.... i never knew you had to do that in an orgy.
oxidizer2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 12:13 PM   #56
Robdog
AF Newbie

Hello All! I've had my max for about a year now, and I love it! It's a 92 SE Auto, but it still hauls ass. As for mods, I have a FSTB, 18" chrom rims, Limo Tint all the way around, K&N intake, 7" In-dash tv, with an additional 5.6 for the rear, DVD player, 10 disc changer, Pioneer head unit, 2-12" Rockford Fosgates, with a Coustic amp. As for Future mods, I definitely want to get a y-pipe, and exhaust, but I don't know which exhaust to get. I don't want my max to sound like all those rice rockets! Does anyone have any suggestions? I'll post some pics later. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and Thanks for the welcome!
Robdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 02:26 PM   #57
EPVQ30
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robdog
Hello All! I've had my max for about a year now, and I love it! It's a 92 SE Auto, but it still hauls ass. As for mods, I have a FSTB, 18" chrom rims, Limo Tint all the way around, K&N intake, 7" In-dash tv, with an additional 5.6 for the rear, DVD player, 10 disc changer, Pioneer head unit, 2-12" Rockford Fosgates, with a Coustic amp. As for Future mods, I definitely want to get a y-pipe, and exhaust, but I don't know which exhaust to get. I don't want my max to sound like all those rice rockets! Does anyone have any suggestions? I'll post some pics later. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and Thanks for the welcome!
sounds like a kick ass system.. welcome to AF

EPVQ30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 07:35 PM   #58
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

What's Robdog, glad to have you hear man, that sounds like a nice whip you got, hope to see pics one day soon.

I don't blame you for not wanting to sound ricey, no one I know like their Max to resemble anything next to rice, so I'd say if you can find yourself a 2k Muffler then you'd have it going on.
They are nice, have a decent sound and were originally used on the Skyline, everywhere I go I have some ricer in a Honda asking me if they can buy my Muffler or will it fit their car.

Good luck and welcome again bro, I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:29 AM   #59
Robdog
AF Newbie

Hey thanks EPVQ30 &BK2KMax for the warm welcome. I took some pics of my max to post here but i'm not sure how to put them in this post so here's my webpage http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/444291
so let me know what you think. I'll put up some more of the system once I clean out my trunk (it's a freaking mess right now).
Robdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 04:40 PM   #60
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey thanks EPVQ30 &BK2KMax for the warm welcome. I took some pics of my max to post here but i'm not sure how to put them in this post so here's my webpage http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/444291
so let me know what you think. I'll put up some more of the system once I clean out my trunk (it's a freaking mess right now).

I checked the pics, the car looks good and those rims and screen is off da chain but the pics are a little fuzzy though, I was really feeling those rims though, sweet.