Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 08:40 AM   #1
dms_d
AF Newbie

Cool car service Application

Hello,
I want to presents you one new cool application for iOS (only atm.) "My Car Diary". It replace your car service book and much more...... :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* How many times have you changed anything in your car and then do not remember exactly what it was?

* How many times have you serviced your car and after time you forgot on how many kilometers the car was or on what date it was?

* How many times you lost your car service book or you cloud not find it?

* How many times have you made new car service books?

NOW: thanks to "My Car Diary" you can easy manage your cars and events associated with them: service, repairs.........

SIMPLE: add your car to "My Car Diary" app. Fill your car details. Each time you do something associated with your car add it to application.

* You got several devices on which there is "My Car Diary"?

NO PROBLEM: Register in "My Car Diary" Cloud system and archive your cars. Latter you can download them again on same or another device using your cloud account.

EASY HELP: If you need help check out Help Menu for assistance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To purchase application you can use the following link: CLICK

You can always try the DEMO version of the application for free: CLICK
(To obtain no limits on cars and get latest User Interface futures please purchase the full version).

Check next version futures or leave any feedback at : CLICK

Hope you enjoy it .
dms_d is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic