Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 05:51 PM   #1
white2abbit
Banned

Send a message via MSN to white2abbit
way to go TONY_ENSEMBLE

Hey Tony I just wanted to thank you for posting all the posts you have posted on this posting site where posts are posted (lol). You have a fabulous supercar, an unimaginable home, and what must be a gorgeous lifestyle. This is my first day as a registered member on AF, but I've been reading around the posts for a few weeks.

The Lamborghini Murciélago is such a wonderful automobile. The first time I saw one was at the Canadian International Auto Show (CIAS) in 2002. They had a yellow and a black one on display. This year at the Canadian International Auto Show, they brought a Red and Blue Murciélago pair which were on display - fantastic! In June, I was privelaged enough to go to the Lamborghini Dealership in Toronto, Ontario (since I live in Ontario) and visit the amazing car up close. They had an orange, silver, and yellow Murciélago on display, as well as a Red one which was the owners. I had the opportunity to sit in the yellow and silver ones, .

Anyways what I'm trying to say is thanks a lot for showing everyone all of your pictures, and giving us information first hand. I wish that I will be able to drive/own an exotic car someday. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to...).

Thanks again, white2abbit (a 16 year old)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fast.jpg (82.4 KB, 120 views)
white2abbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 08:57 PM   #2
Borhan
AF Newbie

he owns a video game company
Borhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 09:05 PM   #3
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Quote:
Originally posted by Borhan
he owns a video game company
Correction, he is the President of Ensemble Studios, now owned by Microsoft I beleive.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 12:42 AM   #4
Borhan
AF Newbie

oh well, he makes fun games anyways
Borhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 05:32 PM   #5
Diablo_VT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Diablo_VT Send a message via Yahoo to Diablo_VT
yep he's prez of ensemble studios and made Age of Empires series for pc and age of mythology, etc
Old 08-25-2003, 06:36 PM   #6
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

Hi guys,

Welcome White_rabbit,

I tired of appologizing for being gone so long. So I'll just assume you guys know that I like to participate when I have the time.

Thanks for all the nice things said.

Porsce has it right... Owned by Miicrosoft now.

Its great to make games either way.

-Tony

Tony_Ensemble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 12:52 AM   #7
TimSalewsky
AF Enthusiast

Hey Tony, I was wondering if you knew if TexasGreenLambo sold his Murcielago because I saw one the other day, green w/ the chrome set of wheels. This interior has a black(I think or dark grey) smooth/suede combination with the suede on the center console, bottom of doors, seat center and under the dash. It just sort of seemed to fit his lifestyle.
TimSalewsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 10:26 PM   #8
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

Re: way to go TONY_ENSEMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimSalewsky
Hey Tony, I was wondering if you knew if TexasGreenLambo sold his Murcielago because I saw one the other day, green w/ the chrome set of wheels. This interior has a black(I think or dark grey) smooth/suede combination with the suede on the center console, bottom of doors, seat center and under the dash. It just sort of seemed to fit his lifestyle.
He no longer owns the Lambo.

Tony_Ensemble is offline   Reply With Quote