Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > i20
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
funkybabeone
Banned

Bluetooth for i20 Sportz

I have i20 Sportz which i bought in June 2010. At that time Bluetooth was not available. Now Sportz comes with inbuild bluetooth. If anyone has any information on this , please let me know. I have enquired in local showrooms (Indore city) and they said that this is not available as spare parts.

funkybabeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
jmbill
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to jmbill
Re: Bluetooth for i20 Sportz

This is pretty cool car....I just bought the new model of it. I am also sharing the image of it...Plz give some reviews about it.
jmbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:32 PM   #3
HimgiriGurgaon
AF Newbie

Re: Bluetooth for i20 Sportz

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkybabeone View Post
I have i20 Sportz which i bought in June 2010. At that time Bluetooth was not available. Now Sportz comes with inbuild bluetooth. If anyone has any information on this , please let me know. I have enquired in local showrooms (Indore city) and they said that this is not available as spare parts.

you should ask from others like mechanics or other car garages who repair the car they will provide you the bluetooth for your car. yeah its right in 2010 some car dose'nt come with bluetooth inbuild. but now even base models can have the bluetooth and stereo inbuild.
HimgiriGurgaon is offline   Reply With Quote