Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 01:31 PM   #31
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

Re: Murcielago sightings - post your sightings or pics here

i see some civic hatch trying to weave through traffic in a desperate attempt to get somewhere and stopped behind what looked to be a corvette.
so i spool up a little to see if the vette might want to run, but wtf, it appears to be a lambo mercialago. i'm about to poop my pants hoping he'll race me.
the civic sees me come behind and i guess since he knows he has no chance he moves aside and gets behind me as a pull up alongside the lambo letting of the sound of my bov 4-5 times to let him no i'm no slouch(well i am to him but still)
he gets over some lanes and an opening comes, i follow and he does not respond, no give at all. so i think maybe he wants me to go first to make it as fair as possible and still no give.
by this point i'm getting pissed off because by his actions he was teasing the hell out of me, he once boiled it up and let go within 2 seconds. he then gets off the exit and i follow him, just hoping he'll take me to a straightaway. i follow him and we end up at a light and i'm behind him.
light turns green and he hits it pretty nice and i follow at full throttle and not catching up to him at all, i couldn't hear his engine so i beleive he was at half throttle and still pushing speeds i couldn't compete with.
he slows down and i get next to him, wide open no traffic or nothing. i let off the bov again and he takes a really quick left onto a small street most likely trying to loose me.

i'm so pissed of with all his damn teasing that as i'm at a light a type-r pulls up next to me revving his engine. since i'm already pissed of his revving kinda through me over the edge(i know, i need AM) so i give him no mercy at all reving the rpm's up to 6000rpm and dump the clutch, leaving him 2-3 cars behind me by the time i hit 85mph.
i told myself i wouldn't do that anymore but i was just so damn pissed.

i never wanted to loose so bad in my life.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:48 PM   #32
finally_retired
AF Enthusiast

I've managed to smother the rear end or a Gallardo last week, but there was no space to overtake.

He took me while I was cruising at 55ish. Don't think he realised what sort of SL I was driving, and looked most shocked when seconds later, I was filling his rear veiw mirrior. Don't think I could manage it with the Murci.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahjoob
Can anybody advise me on how to watch TV while driving in a BMW 750il 1999?
Old 03-31-2005, 09:14 AM   #33
-Davo
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Murcielago sightings - post your sightings or pics here

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesicklambo
GEEZE...MUST I GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS AGAIN?? PEOPLE DO NOT BELIVE ME..AND FRANKLY I DONT CARE. OH AND IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME..JUST GO CHECK OUT THIS..
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/show...t=83222&page=3
(middle of page)
I PROVED THEM ALL WRONG. HAHAHA .
PEACE

i found the pic, but it was a red X. I believe you, can you post it again?

if you'd like a host, P.M me your e-mail address and i'll P.M you back mine, and I'll host it if you want.

Warning, though, if the picture is greater than 250kb it's automatically re-sized (beyond my control). I'd like to see it, I'm a huge Lambo fan!

This post wan't bad considering i'm drunk!
Old 07-14-2005, 01:57 PM   #34
Polouser
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Polouser

Hi

Last months I saw an Murcielago Roadster in Hamburg (Ger).
The Car looks really good and the sound is awesome!

Enjoy the Pic:

For more car sighting look at my website...

Share your car sightings at:
http://www.ExoticsOnRoad.com

Exclusive, classic and sportscars from all over the world!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:40 PM   #35
justinthorsson
AF Newbie

hi onesick lambo i went to that sight 2 check pics out still cant see anything, have u tryied photobucket for uploading pics
Old 12-28-2007, 11:12 PM   #36
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Old thread. Please start a new one if you have new info to add.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)