Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Alfa Romeo > 155
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 05:46 PM   #1
paradox0987
AF Newbie

Brilliant Alfa Romeo 155 with an LPG coversion on sale on ebay !!

Hi There

I am selling a brilliant Alfa Romeo 155 with an LPG coversion (Worth £1600 on its own and that will save the buyer 70% on petrol costs plus will avoid him to pay the congestion charge).

The car is now listed on e bay at the following address:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Have a look (i listed all the car specs) and, if you are still interested, bid.
paradox0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 11:24 AM   #2
155er
AF Newbie

sorry to rain on your parade but ive seen your car on ebay and if you think your going to even get close to £1000 for an old 2ltr 8valve you are dreaming im not saying the car isnt good but 155's have a book value of £0 im on my third one a q4 and that is worth nothing.
you should try selling it where you came from maybe they are worth more there and its not even registered i will be shocked if you get 1 bid.
155er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 08:22 AM   #3
paradox0987
AF Newbie

Re: Brilliant Alfa Romeo 155 with an LPG coversion on sale on ebay !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 155er
sorry to rain on your parade but ive seen your car on ebay and if you think your going to even get close to £1000 for an old 2ltr 8valve you are dreaming im not saying the car isnt good but 155's have a book value of £0 im on my third one a q4 and that is worth nothing.
you should try selling it where you came from maybe they are worth more there and its not even registered i will be shocked if you get 1 bid.

i simply do not understand you taking the time to write a rather rude message. If you are not interested just don't bid.

as you say that you "would be shocked" if i get one bid, then be shocked though as the car has 17 bids.

Regards the "you should try selling it where you came from" i simply state that your line stinks of racism. You should spend less time in writing rude messages and more time caring about using the right punctuation (and it’s YOUR language…..not even mine).
Old 03-31-2005, 12:34 PM   #4
155er
AF Newbie

whoa dude NO, I REPEAT NO RACISM HERE, i just think if look at what the best condition cars are fetching then you would see you are vastley overasking. im sorry if i seem negative but its the truth, i posted your ad on a well known UK 155 site and everybody on agreed that it was a wild price i bought my q4 1996 1 owner full history car for £1500. i have to admit i looked at the auction after posting and laughed my socks off at my own expense and with regards to my punctuation its just me being lazy , its not an essay is it.
regards 155er.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:12 AM   #5
paradox0987
AF Newbie

Re: Brilliant Alfa Romeo 155 with an LPG coversion on sale on ebay !!

just to let you know, "buy it now" does not mean that i 'm selling the car for that price. The reserve price is actually much less than that. enjoy your 155 my man.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:18 PM   #6
155er
AF Newbie

i do admit i was harsh i dont know why , sorry. but a least there is a conversation on this forum now .
i was shocked by the racism thing though as ive no idea where you are from ...........

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Alfa Romeo > 155