Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Starion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 08:04 PM   #1
sgdtr2989
AF Newbie

86 conquest

I'm looking at this one 86 conquest, and I just want to know if there is anything thats wrong on the 2.6 liter turbocharged four banger outside of what the owner(s) might have doine to it. And I've tried to find something on the starion 4g63(if it had one) but cant seem to find anything definitive. Any info would be helpful.
Thank you
Bob
Old 02-14-2007, 07:43 AM   #2
klohiq
AF Enthusiast

Re: 86 conquest

4g63 isn't in the starion...but the engine is loosely based on what the starion used. There have been people who have done a swap...but I haven't seen much info about it.

the 4g63 is a 2.0 while the starion is a 2.6...not sure what the engine code is...
Old 02-24-2007, 05:52 PM   #3
sfc711
AF Newbie

Go to www.starquestclub.com and also to www.kdmperformance.com. you wll find all the info you need on these two sites. How much is he wanting for the 86? hope to see you on the site,gary
sfc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:37 AM   #4
sgdtr2989
AF Newbie

bought the thing a little while back, probably paid too much for it since its isnt running, havent had much time for anything other than trying to get all these damn rusted bolts off of some of the engine parts. thanks sfc711 for the links. and i finally found the 2.555liter engine code, g54b,hope it holds up long enough to get rid of the tbi.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:32 PM   #5
cahk
AF Newbie

My dad has an 87 conquest with a 318 V-8 in it so if you are looking for power that's the way to go.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Starion