Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts
Car Rumors & Concepts Post pictures and discuss the upcoming cars, rumors and spy photos.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 10:46 PM   #16
Stealth LSC
AF Newbie

cgi rendering if ya wanna get techniical, but i still say if the bring it back(most likely), itd be great to see that pasticular one make the cut
Stealth LSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 12:37 PM   #17
waycool9
Technician/ Designer

Re: '05 Mustang Concept

It sure kicks ass on the old 80's and 90's stangs...the new design....with the "retro" look.....thats whats selling these days (thunderbird, PT Cruiser, Mini, SS roadster).
waycool9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 02:42 PM   #18
PHMaximus
AF Newbie

I dont know what u americans (im a Australian) have against Ford. I really do like the new mustang, its a good blend of new & old with a nice touch of class. Now "grandprix92 " I dont think u have a right to bag Ford, what is the silver peice of C**p u dive??? lol its a joke , nice plastic hub caps lol... i own a 1978 XC Falcon GT Coupe 5.8L V8 that has been dyno tested & scored 300hp@5400rpm & 380ft-lb@3400rpm there is nothing special about it. But all i know it will beat a Camaro SS & Z28 off any set of traffic lights, which aint bad for a stock FORD & if u dont know what a "XC Falcon GT coupe" is. Go a search u will find a pic of some. Ford Australia have made a new BA Falcon GT-P 4door V8, DOHC, 32v, 5.408litres & 1825kg with 377hp@5500rpm , 385ft-lb@4500rpm with 0-60mph 6.2 , 0-400m 14.3 which aint bad for a family car under $70,000Australian if u can find a NEW 4Door Family car cheaper & Faster do tell me cuz i cant find one.

have a look at the new BA Falcon GT-P at ....
http://www.fpv.com.au/index.asp?link_id=2.174
PHMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 01:39 AM   #19
Lundvang
AF Newbie

Well... The concept pics are fine, but the spy pics..?? http://www.sportbilen.se/e_index.php...stang2005&go=0
The front was more tasty in the early pics!
Lundvang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 05:19 PM   #20
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous
The functional hood scoops help the supercharged engine breathe as it churns out nearly 400 horsepower.
"Nearly" 400 hp? Wow...that's pretty lame for a Supercharged and intercooled V8. I hope they make the damn cars better then this last generation. The current gen mustangs suck SO horribly. To top it off, you see them all over the damn place and everyone thinks they're great. They're like a damned bacteria. I think the '05 looks better at least. I can't BELIEVE they're using a live rear axle still. However, it's still too far off to know anything for sure. Lots can still change...I doubt the interior will remain that unique...Ford interiors are usually as drab as the padded cells at the loony bin. However, I REALLY like the guages they used on the prototype...the little geary ones...THAT'S cool as hell. I very highly doubt the car will make it to production like that. I mostly just wish the mustang would go away.

Are there ANY official specs yet? One moron I'm talking to in another forum keeps saying how soon the car's coming out. It's not THAT close man...they haven't even released any official specs yet.

It'd be nice if they brought the camaro back. Then the damn mustang guys will have someone else to bitch at...leave the import guys alone. j/k

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
longlivetheZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 02:39 PM   #21
molina_aitor
AF Enthusiast

new mustang looks cool. reminds me of the fastback (which is the coolest mustang) Not to bash you guys but biased was spelt wrong.( and if i mispelled something mt spelling is horible
molina_aitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 06:32 AM   #22
molina_aitor
AF Enthusiast

Have you guys seen the mustang pics that came out in feb/mar. Those are very close to what the production car will look like. I love it except for some minor details. The spoiler on the GT version has to go for examle. The car has to be lowered by 1 or 2 inches. The driving lights(the 2 plates inside the grill) have to go. Also the rear side windows should be removed and fins like on the fastbacks of yore should be instaled.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:02 AM   #23
D14D
AF Newbie

it is a
2003 ford mustang gt concept
D14D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:54 AM   #24
RacingFan25
AF Regular

I think the new stang kicks a$s!

NASCAR Nextel Cup Series
11th in Points after 12 of 36 races
0 Wins, 3 Poles
Currently in the Chase for the Nextel Cup!!!

NASCAR Busch Series
14th in Points after 13 of 34 races
0 Wins, 0 Poles
RacingFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 05:07 AM   #25
Filthy Sanchez
AF Enthusiast

Love it

I for one love it reminds me of my 65 fastback. Grandprix92 you speak like a BIASED chevy fan. I for one like chevy and ford however chevy has done nothing for me lately eccept bring back names like Nova, Malibu,Monte Carlo, and Impala on front drive Honda wannabe platforms. They've given us the ugly ass avalanche and then put the ugly ass avalanche front end on their trucks!!! Did you notice they killed the Camaro as well? Actually LonglivetheZ you import guys should leave us alone I just wish the 350Z would go away or at least start to look good, dam that thing is U-G-L-Y with no reason for being.The live rear axle by the way is to keep cost down and most drag racers prefer it, how much does a 350Z cost? I think the new Mustang kicks ASS! RF25 is right.
Filthy Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote