Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-06-2001, 09:29 PM   #16
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

The F40 was the first Ferrari I ever saw, so whenever anyone said Ferrari I would picture an F40.... it's always been one of my favorite cars
Probably the first car i fell in love with... either that or a countach, cause around the same time i saw some movie with a guy that drove a red countach.... it was a sweet movie from what i remember (I was like 4-5 years old )

I don't remember what it was called though, i don't even really remember what happens... i just remember alot of racing around and i think it was like the hero/main character guy that had a red Countach

I'll take the F40
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 12:09 PM   #17
MBTN
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MBTN
Smile

Well, the F40 is arguably the greatest drivers car ever made, even more so than the Big Mac.
Old 11-07-2001, 12:32 PM   #18
Heep
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Heep Send a message via MSN to Heep
I hate trying to explain that to F50 fans. Most just compare the numbers and say "Hah! The F50 is better!" Oh yeah? Then why did Evo magazine give the F40 5 stars and the F50 only 4?

Old 11-25-2001, 07:50 PM   #19
superposition
AF Newbie

IMPO, I'd prefer the 288 GTO, I dunno....I just think it looks better tho I wouldnt mind an F40. I hate the F50, hope the F60 can do better than that.
superposition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 04:58 PM   #20
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

the only think i don't like about the F40 is the interior :apuke:
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion