Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-13-2001, 04:03 AM   #16
Morpheus XIII
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick GS-T
I'm not 100% on this, as I don't remember much of my chassis trivia anymore, but the pulsar is the RNN14 where as the 200sx is a B14 chassis. The US-Spec 200SX is equivalent to the japanese market "Lucino."
I also remember visiting Nissan's japanese corp. website a few years back and seeing 'Lucino' on the 200SX when it was still for sale, but I just became more puzzled and dismissed the name. They didn't sell many Lucinos in Japan did they? I remember seeing one or two photos of parts for it in Options magazine, but that was about it.
Morpheus XIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 01:01 PM   #17
Nick GS-T
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Nick GS-T
Yeah, when I went to japan I saw 2 lucino's over the course of an entire month. Not a big seller. Pretty easy to see why; why buy a lucino when you can buy a silvia K's?
I saw one option video where they had a turboed lucino. It mustered low 15's on a slipping clutch. Coverage like that definately won't aid in it's popularity (lack of) in japan. Oh well, they killed it anway
Old 12-08-2001, 06:06 PM   #18
Yes-Ser
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Yes-Ser
I never have understood why most people think the 200sx is so ugly. Of course, I am biased because I own one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 200sxlake.jpg (45.9 KB, 61 views)
Old 12-13-2001, 05:40 PM   #19
Morpheus XIII
AF Enthusiast

Nice car, is that the older Stillen kit? I used to have a 200 as well, and I really did enjoy it. Of course, the look had to grow on me, but when it did I really hated that I had to sell it (to pay off some excessive debts). I see now that VIS carries a front fascia which looks like the Skyline GT-R's nose end. Too bad I don't have one anymore, I would have bought this kit. (not the Xtreme kit, I think the Octane one)
Morpheus XIII is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX