Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Enclave
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
learner99
AF Newbie

Exclamation Buick Enclave or Honda Odyssey - Need Advice

Hi,

Me & my wife are looking to buy either a Buick Enclave or a Honda Odyssey as we are expecting twins. I like the way Buick encalve drove but it is a GM product so I have my doubts when I think about the reliability factor for long term use. Honda is reliable that it would go for 10 years without a problem. So, can I trust buick enclave to be as good as Honda for relaibility? I do not know....so that's where we are hanging for now....

Also I see all positive comments about Buick Enclave but nothing negative Let me know if you have better experiences with a GM product mainly Enclave (ofcourse it is fairly new kid on the block). Any advice would be great

Thanks
Andy
learner99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #2
Carwhiz
AF Regular

Re: Buick Enclave or Honda Odyssey - Need Advice

Honda's have problems too, at least with a Buick it wont cost an arm and a leg to get it fixed
Carwhiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #3
GringoPete
AF Regular

Re: Buick Enclave or Honda Odyssey - Need Advice

I dont own an Enclave but do own a Lesabre approaching it's 11th birthday. The motor runs like it's new. No shaking or tapping like the jap cars do.
Buicks are known for their long life expectancy which is why there are millions of old ones like mine still on the road. As old as it is no Jap car can come close to the comfort of a Buick. My sister bought a Toyota Rav4 last year and she took us for a ride in it. The seats were rock hard and the comfort was similar to a park bench

Right now GM is having an "Employee discount sale" You can get the Enclave for at least $3,000 less than the normal price.

My suggestion i to sit down and make a list of what exactly you are looking for in your new vehicle , then take both out for a test drive and evaluate them.

Good luck!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Enclave