Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 09:44 AM   #1
mprhead5
AF Newbie

need input on new ride

So im stitting pretty good right now with my 240whp Mazdaspeed miata. However I have had it for a while and in order to improve it further would require either a forged and stroked block with a bigger turbo or a full on LSX v8 swap. I'm currently stationed in korea so I will be loking to buy around the beggining of 2009.

What I am looking for is a good all around chasis and engine with tuning potental in the 380-480whp range without the need to build the bottom end. I also require that the vehicle can handle reasonably well I.E. no mustangs

I want a low mile (under 30k ) newer car. I am working with a budget of around 25-30k and 10-13k in mod money or if need be to allow for a more expensive car up to 36k.

4 seats would be a big plus. I was maybe thinking of the new camaro but I'm open to all options

..... GO!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A