Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 08:10 AM   #1
ara12
AF Newbie

E30 325iX ABS problem

Hi

I owe a 1990 325iX, and i am recently having problems with the brake system in my car. First thing was that when you press on the brake pedal the pedal would start to shake under your foot as if the ABS is working even if you are going in a very low speed when the ABS is not supposed to work plus even if the car is stopped and also sometimes the ABS light would come out especially when turning the car on in the morning. I toook the car to the mechanic and cleaned the sensors and the teethof the hubs but the problem still persisted. he checked all the sensors and the ABS computer under the dash board and those seemed to be fine. The other thing is the that when you turn off the car with your foot on the pedal the pedal also shakes violently.
Can anyone help with this one?
thanks in advance
ara12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 07:51 PM   #2
jeffreyb4me
AF Enthusiast

Re: E30 325iX ABS problem

I'm assuming you've tried shutting it off with the hood open, with your hand on the ABS pump to be sure that's what's running. What else isn't working correctly on your car ?
jeffreyb4me is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series