Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 02:26 PM   #1
noodleman
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to noodleman
325es Strut/stress bar

I'm looking to spend somewhere around 200 dollars on a strut/stress bar as i've heard it improves handling and reduces body roll.

My car is a 1986 325es. I've searched the forum and can't find anything concerning this part for my car. Was wondering if any other es owners have bought one before or if anyone can point me towards a good deal.

Thanks,

Tim
noodleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 10:59 AM   #2
cds51494
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to cds51494
Re: 325es Strut/stress bar

try bavarian autosport, bavauto.com, or BMPdesign. bmpd.com, they both have online catalogs and catalogs that you can request.
cds51494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 04:02 AM   #3
EdgePerformance
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to EdgePerformance Send a message via MSN to EdgePerformance Send a message via Yahoo to EdgePerformance
Re: 325es Strut/stress bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodleman
I'm looking to spend somewhere around 200 dollars on a strut/stress bar as i've heard it improves handling and reduces body roll.

My car is a 1986 325es. I've searched the forum and can't find anything concerning this part for my car. Was wondering if any other es owners have bought one before or if anyone can point me towards a good deal.

Thanks,

Tim
The other guy that already replied has a good idea if you want to spend more for a lesser quality bar. Bavarian Auto, and BMP Design make great products, but I prefer the Sparco bars as they are a solid bar and mount directly to the strut towers without the design like the eibach, bavauto have. BMP has a billet style that does mount solid to the Strut mounts in one piece also but think they run around $225.00 or so. The Sparco bars will fit Front and rear, or a company called Ireland Engineering better known as www.2002ad.com is a great company for bars as they are like the sparco bars and can both be had for around $250.00 total for front and rear.

I have a 1986 BMW 325es 5-speed currently as well, but looking for a later model 325ix or early e36 325is. Let me know if you need any help!

Cheers

Jared

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series