Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Escape | Maverick | Escape Hybrid
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 08:03 AM   #1
Terry Haimann
AF Newbie

Lug Nuts

I have a 2013 Ford Escape. The Lug Nuts have gone bad, I understand it is a problem with all of these fancy lug nuts. I have been told by a Ford Dealer they want $1 per lugnut, with 6 per tire that is $240. I don't understand why they didn't use the old metal ones that lasted forever.

I have found ads on Amazon for replacement lugnuts for a more reasonable cost, but I am not sure if they will fit my vehicle:

https://www.amazon.com/DPAccessories...cape+tire+nuts

I am open to other suggestions.
Terry Haimann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #2
aleekat
AF Enthusiast

Re: Lug Nuts

Either your math is wrong or you meant $10 per lug.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:04 PM   #3
Mustang_Driver
AF Regular

Re: Lug Nuts

i was going to say the same thing but if you go to an auto parts store you'll get a better deal the deal on amazon is good but not sure why you need 24 i thought these had 5 lugs per tire my 08 is only 5 per tire but for 13 i guess they needed more per tire.... i usually only pay %1.25 per lug nut at the auto parts store..

i am in the market for hood insulator push in tabs the little plastic pushins and the dealer here wants 8.00 dollars per piece 8-8.00 is 64 dollars for little pieces of plastic but i know i can get them cheaper just seem to be non-existent for this vehicle

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Escape | Maverick | Escape Hybrid