Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Contour
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 06:08 AM   #1
xgrungepedalx
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to xgrungepedalx Send a message via MSN to xgrungepedalx
Unhappy 98 contour 2.0 zetec need help please

Alright gotta few problems here. First, my fans are totally messed up, replaced fan motor, thermostat, coolant temp. sensor, temp. send unit, flushed cooling system, nothing will make fans work like supposed too. I was reading about one of the recalls, said something bout wiring harness, but im at 102,000 miles, so outta luck there. Second, what is the squeaking noise coming from the back of the car, like when you set on the trunk? Third, When I come to a stop my car shimmies, shop said it was lower control arms, not sure, i figured it to be tie rod ends and front end alin., if it is where could I find lower control arms, with balljoints already on them, besides dealers high prices. Thanks A Bunch, dont know what i'd do without fellow contour fanatics. On the good side anybody got a svt ground effects kit i can buy?, thanks.

P.S.
Can I use Mobil 1 Mercon ATF, for a drain and refill in my tranny, or do I need some special stuff from dealer, scared of screwing it up, just want to be exactly sure thanx.

1998 Ford Contour LX
5spd Tranny
Custom Cold Air Intake
Custom Exaust, without resonator
SuperWhite HID, Headlights, and Foglights
Painted back Reflector
Many Future Upgrades...
xgrungepedalx is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Contour