Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-3
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 03:21 AM   #1
kolokoy
AF Newbie

i need some help to my mx-3 dohc 4 cly

i'm just new here at this forum. just wanna ask if we have on this forum that contains of information about swapping an engine and what you need, were to get this and that..i'm planning to swap my 4cly to any engine that doesn't gonna give me a headache and waste my money, because i'm sick and tired of my friend kept saying honda's are the best, they are fast, b16 is the mother of engines. wanna fix my mx-3 beat his honda (b16) and keep his (honda's)mouth shut.lol....so please guys help me out....thanks..
right now my car is smoking first start but after that everything is fine, i think the problem is my engine head because you can see my headers is wet and its leaking there....i hope there's someone gonna post a video at youtube about mx-3's engine swapping..
kolokoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:56 AM   #2
young_11_blood
AF Newbie

Re: i need some help to my mx-3 dohc 4 cly

i cant say i really have the problem with the 4 cyl but u had a bud who bought a older civic and said that i couldnt make my old mx3 be able to beat it... prooved him wrong in fact we wont race me at all (scared)... had a smoke issue just like u stated.. so i rebuild the top end( i have a v6 1.8l dohc 24valve) got some after market cams, and valves.... might i say it runs amazing... working on the bottom end on it... plus i threw on a better clutch that the old owner had... lil things make a big difference... find a ford probe... identical engine swap! so easy a cave man could do it lol
young_11_blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
chevboy
AF Newbie

look for a klze swap and kill that shit honda
chevboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:08 AM   #4
rlryder21
AF Newbie

Sometimes it's not so much what you drive but how you drive it. I can beat any of my friends' tuners in my Honda, mx3, and yes, my Taurus...

*I am also constantly repairing their transmissions and and currently rebuilding the mx3's engine- I was beating a civic until the whole head blew.
rlryder21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
young_11_blood
AF Newbie

Call toyko motor imports in montreal u can get a KLZE with LSD trans. for around $1500 ask for abdul
young_11_blood is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-3