Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Other Models
Other Models Discussions about all Hyundai models not specifically mentioned go here
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-28-2002, 06:02 AM   #1
peterrichard
AF Newbie

Hyundai Trajet Auto TD Fuel reports

I have had a Hyundai Trajet td auto people carrier for about 2 months now and the fuel figurs in the brochures do not relate to the manufactures figures. They state that you could expect 40 mpg extra urban journeys, The nearest I can get taking it steady is twenty nine or a lot worse if i give it full throtle around 20 or less. Has anyone else had the same trouble with ther expected fuel bills. Has any one else had a Hyundia diesel petrol normal box or auto. What where your feelings on them good or bad, where they any better than Mine. Please let me know

Last edited by peterrichard; 05-01-2002 at 11:23 AM.
peterrichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 06:29 PM   #2
SHEERWATER
AF Newbie

TRAJET FUEL FIGURES

Hi,
Fuel figures are set by the Govt. in the Uk so hyundai cant really be accused of posting false figures. My trajet is manual , brand new and like yours doesnt match the fuel figures.
I achieved 28 on a long run and recently only got as high as 37 (48 listed). Its a heavy wagon at 2 tons with only a 2 litre so this may have something to do with it. My Volvo was well down on mpg compared with the published figures. Whos kidding who? Cheers Nige
SHEERWATER is offline   Reply With Quote