Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy/sell/trade your Toyota parts & cars
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #1
Texas Driver
AF Newbie

1991 Toyota Camry/Celica cold start injector for 3S-FE/5S-FE Motor

Ok, so I picked this up on Ebay and it turned out I didn't need it. Below is the sellers description of the part. Autozone carries new ones for One Hundred sixty nine dollars but that's new, this one is used and untested so make me an offer if you need one.... being sold as is no warranty or guaranty...

3S-FE/5S-FE Camry/Celica Engine cold start injector. It does mount and connect EXACTLY the same as the 22RE injector part number 23260-35010 used from 1983 to 1990. this will NOT fit 1991 and newer 22RE engines. The plug connector is a different style from 1991 to 1995. Of course this will fit ALL 3S-FE engines from 1987 to 1991 found in the Camry and Celica. The early 5S-FE engines used this same injector as well. The part number is 23260-74030 on this injector. If your car is difficult starting when it is cold. this is a good place to begin to get your car fixed.
www.sculptorforhhire.com
Texas Driver is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Classifieds