Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Graphic Manipulation
Graphic Manipulation Post and discuss different automotive art works- photoshopped, 3d graphics, and hand-drawn.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-08-2002, 02:56 PM   #76
ROCKINtheASTRO
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by intgra22
COMMENT ON MINE

btw rokintheastro u relly are a post whore
EASY ON THE FRIGGIN SATURATION!!! yikes, it looks like a good concept, but alot of other people are doing a hardtops , and it looks like your missing a pillar on the drivers side.

WHORING: i know, its a bad habit

EDIT: its a hatchback....right?
Old 05-08-2002, 03:32 PM   #77
mentel
Racing Forum Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to mentel Send a message via AIM to mentel Send a message via MSN to mentel Send a message via Yahoo to mentel
WHY WONT ANYBODY READ MY GOD DAMN FUCKING POST?!.........JESUS CHRIST IM IN A SHITTY MOOD AND I CANT GET TO SLEEP MOTHER FUCK I WORK IN 5 HOURS FUCK!
Old 05-08-2002, 03:41 PM   #78
ROCKINtheASTRO
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by mentel
WHY WONT ANYBODY READ MY GOD DAMN FUCKING POST?!.........JESUS CHRIST IM IN A SHITTY MOOD AND I CANT GET TO SLEEP MOTHER FUCK I WORK IN 5 HOURS FUCK!
well i did
Old 05-08-2002, 04:48 PM   #79
BeEfCaKe
AF Enthusiast

Lightbulb

I support mentel's suggestion of making rules for the contest so that you can't do conversion mods... there really should be a limit to what you can change... cause some guys right now are basically taking pictures of other cards(e.g., beemers, skylines, bentley....not trying to pick on a certain person...) and just sticking them on to a car. A few skews, rotates, and then color change, and they got seemingly the best looking car. While others who preserve the basic frame of the car, but instead adding bodykits, spoilers, seemingly have a less attractive car when really they have put more work on it. There is no way we can change the rules of this contest now since everyone has already basically made their car... and yes that is including me, I admit I stole the front of an RSX/ITR and stuck it on mine chop... ( http://www.geocities.com/beefcakesp_2001/rsx2000.html )... but next time, whoever may host the contest, should list rules...

I also have a suggestion and that is to use the worst-looking cars(e.g., Aztec, Echo- again not TRYING to offend any person here who owns one)as the base models and work with that. Whoever can make it look "decent" or better wins. And this is not simplying taking away the whole front and sticking on a new one from another car, instead, only lowering, color change, bodykits/skirts, spoilers, etc. as mentel suggested.

btw... plz comment on my chop...
http://www.geocities.com/beefcakesp_2001/rsx2000.html
Old 05-08-2002, 06:15 PM   #80
intgra22
Banned

mentel i dont think its fair u can make ur car moving and make the front bumper like that so u cant tell were flaws are. u should make it still and then we see how clean it is. ur hiding all the messy stuff arent u?
Old 05-08-2002, 07:00 PM   #81
StevieMo
AF Enthusiast

i agree intgra... doesnt look like too good of a blending job there... but who knows
Old 05-08-2002, 07:19 PM   #82
ROCKINtheASTRO
Banned

for the next contest we should do a 2000 Celica....that is all
Old 05-08-2002, 07:50 PM   #83
Stevie P
AF Newbie

another attempt please comment!
Old 05-08-2002, 08:28 PM   #84
ROCKINtheASTRO
Banned

bumper is a lil too dark, what happened with the windshield? the ing is a lil crooked
Old 05-08-2002, 08:35 PM   #85
Nikezon
AF Newbie

hey Stevie P your car really looks good! But It looks like you messed up the front bumper a little?

Anyone have any comments on mine?
Old 05-09-2002, 07:53 AM   #86
Tom_S8
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Tom_S8
Also the Rear wing angle is a bit messed up too IMO....
Damn... the deadline is tomorrow... it's all about tomorrow...
Old 05-09-2002, 08:21 AM   #87
mentel
Racing Forum Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to mentel Send a message via AIM to mentel Send a message via MSN to mentel Send a message via Yahoo to mentel
i was not trying to hide "flaws" with the car as i did not have any!

i did that to make it look like it was slowing down, thats why the disc brake was glowing red
but ill find my orignial picture to prove it
Old 05-09-2002, 08:24 AM   #88
mentel
Racing Forum Moderator

here you bone heads go! :finger:
this is before GLOWING disc brake, and lowering

what i think looks goo dis the front bumper cuz i never changed the color, i just matched it as best i could to the s2k

but whatever, everyone here think's their car is absolutely the BEST so opinions wont matter

Old 05-09-2002, 08:46 AM   #89
Tom_S8
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Tom_S8
Btw Try to top that...

The only thing that is not originally from this picture are the wheels.. everything else was made with parts from the original picture... that's probably one of my 2 final entries.... the 2nd one will be a total conversion with new front end , bumper , side skirts etc.
Old 05-09-2002, 10:24 AM   #90
intgra22
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by mentel
here you bone heads go! :finger:
this is before GLOWING disc brake, and lowering

what i think looks goo dis the front bumper cuz i never changed the color, i just matched it as best i could to the s2k

but whatever, everyone here think's their car is absolutely the BEST so opinions wont matter

um mentel...I already did a chop with those wheels.